ANNA University Distance Education Admission
ANNA University Distance Education Admission has been started from 03-10-2018. Students, who want to get admission into MBA/MCA/M.Sc programmes in any specialization, can apply for the respective course before the last date.
Before applying for Admission in ANNA University Distance Education, students must ensure that they must complete all the eligibility criteria as per the notification. Students can apply for ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2018 through online or offline mode till 12/10/2018.
What will be the further process?
Those students who will be qualified in AU Entrance Exam 2018, held on 14-10-2018 will be called for counselling commencing form 20-10-2018. There will be no entrance test conducted by the University for Admission in M.Sc programme.
For further details about ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2018-2019, you can follow up this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates who are willing to fill the application, they can follow up below mention procedure.
ANNA University Distance Education Admission
Courses Offered By ANNA University:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA-General Management
- MBA-Technology Management
- MBA -Marketing Management
- MBA-Human Resource Management
- MBA -Financial Services Management
- MBA-Health Services Management
- MBA-Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MBA-Operations Management
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science
The distance education program in Anna University Distance Education also offers the Programmes on:
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
- Interior Design
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology Programmes
- Retail Management,
- Twinning Programme
- Programmes on Health Science
- Commonwealth Youth Programme
- Yoga, Music
- Fire and Safety
- Pharmaceutical and Taxation Programmes
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
AU Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria:
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course||You must have passed any Bachelor Degree. Pass in Distance Education Entrance Test conducted by CDE, Anna University, Chennai, / Valid TANCET score card.|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science Course||You Should have possessed Bachelor Degree; and should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA) Course||Must Have completed Bachelor Degree. You should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as One of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level. Pass in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai, / Valid TANCET score card.|
Anna University Application Form:
- Application form can be obtain from the center for distance education, Anna University, Chennai- 25 by way of demand draft of Rs.650/- only.
- The demand draft should be in favor of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025”.
Application Form can also be obtained in person from the following Study Centres located outside Chennai on payment of Rs.650/- in cash
Anna University Fee Details:
|Degree||Amount payable at the time of admission||From 2nd Semester to Final Semester|
|UG Degree from Universities in Tamil Nadu||UG Degree from Universities Outside Tamil Nadu|
|MBA / MCA||Rs.18,650/-||Rs.19,050/-||Rs.12,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Inclusive of refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.5,000/|
Anna University Fee Structure:
|First Semester||Every Subsequent|
|Admission fee||Rs.850||Tuition Fee||Rs. 3000|
|Cost of Regulation & Syllabus Book||Rs.300||Course Development Fees||Rs. 4000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||Rs. 5000||Learning Aids||Rs. 3000|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 3000||Learning Material Development||Rs. 1000|
|Course Development Fees||Rs. 4000||Facilitation fee||Rs. 1500|
|Learning Aids||Rs. 3000||Total||12,500/-|
|Learning Material Development||Rs. 1000|
|Facilitation fee||Rs. 1500|
Anna University Admission Procedure:
|MBA and MCA||The university will conduct written examination on the given dates. Only those students can participate in exam who will submit application form before the expiry date. Qualifying contenders in entrance test will be informed for counseling in which they have to bring all relevant documents and certificates along with them.|
|M.Sc||Candidates will directly call for admission at the university|
Anna University Syllabus for AU Entrance Test 2018:
|Course||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
How to fill ANNA University Distance Education Admission form 2018?
You can fill ANNA University Distance Education Online Admission form by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official web portal that is www.annauniv.edu
- On the home page, select “Distance Education” link which is visible on right side of home page
- You are required to hit on “Application form for MBA, MCA & M.Sc (CS) Degree Programme Academic 2018 Batch” link.
- Check the eligibility norms and hit on “Advertisement” link.
- PDF file of admission advertisement will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You should read complete advertisement for getting full information.
- Now if you are a new candidate then you have to register yourself to obtain registration ID and password.
- After getting this new and existing both users have to login to their accounts.
- Now fill ANNA University Distance Education Online Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- After reading the advertisement, you need to obtain ANNA University Distance Education Admission Application form from office of the CDE, Anna University, Chennai.
- Fill that form in correct manner and attach all thye needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to the below mentioned address.
The following copies of the credentials must be upload with the AU application form in proper manner while submitting.
- Diploma Certificate – (if applicable)
- Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Certificate
- SSLC or its equivalent
- HSC or its equivalent
- Mark Sheets of all semesters / Years of the Bachelor Degree Examinations based on which admission is sought
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution last Studied
- AMIE or similar Certificate – (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate(for those with AMIE or similar qualification)
- TANCET Mark Sheet(if applicable)
- Photograph Card(Photograph should be affixed and the candidate should sign at the appropriate place)
- Original Demand Draft for Online application
Anna University Exam Centers:
The Anna University Exam will be organized at below given exam centers. You are advised to check exam center from AU Admit Card 2018.
Entrance Test Centre for MBA:
- Chennai (MBA & MCA)
Read Here: Anna University Model Question Papers
Office of the CDE,
Anna University, Chennai.
For any queries regarding admissions into the MBA course, the candidate may contact the university at:
Centre for Distance Education
Chennai – 600 025
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Enquiry – 044-22357216, 22357221, 64502506, 64502507, 64502508
Website & Online Submission – 044 – 2235 7215
|Last date for Registration through online||12/10/2018|
|Last date for Receipt of filled application||12/10/2018|
|Entrance Test(MBA/ MCA)||14/10/2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||20/10/2018|
Check Here: List Of Colleges Affiliated With Anna University
You can check Official Link, to get further information related to ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2018. We keep update all latest details regarding the same here on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com so please bookmark this page, using CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Anna University Result||Anna University Distance Education Time Table|
|Anna University Exam Time Table||Anna University Counselling|
|Anna University Syllabus||Anna University Lateral Entry|