ANU Scholarship is available for the student’s intake for new international students’ from India. Students achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies in India are eligible to apply for ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship till 30th June 2018.
Every year Australian National University offers 5 scholarships with the objection of providing support for living costs to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies.
Australian National University Benefits
Students are informed that duration of ANU Scholarship 2018 award is one semester. You may get benefit of this award in two installments i.e. the first installment paid to the student upon enrolment in their first semester of the program.
The second installment will be paid after census date of the first semester of the program. We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided some more details about ANU Scholarship 2018 on this page, so please have a glance.
ANU Scholarship Value:
- $10,000 per annum
- Paid in 2 installments
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
ANU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018:
The Australian National University Scholarships Program shall be available for an applicant who:
- is an international student;
- is a citizen of India, with most recent study completed in India prior to commencing their ANU program;
- is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program, or postgraduate coursework program in 2018
- has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree; and
- has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website;
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Cessation Of ANU Scholarship Award 2018:
The | Australian National University Scholarship award ceases or should be surrendered:
- at the conclusion of the period outlined in section 2; or
- on the date on which the recipient withdraws or ceases to attend the University, other than for approved absences;
- if a recipient fails to enroll as required in section 8;
- If a recipient changes to part-time enrolment without permission.
- if a recipient breaches academic or behavioral standards set by the University under the Academic Misconduct & Discipline Rules; whichever is earliest.
Benefits for ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship:
- The ANU Scholarship 2018 will be valued at $10,000.
- The first installment of $2,500 will be paid to the student upon them enrolling in the first semester of their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- The remaining funds will be paid after the census date of the first semester that the student is enrolled.
- 3 Scholarships will be available to undergraduate students and 2 for postgraduate coursework students.
|Postgraduate Scholarships||Undergraduate Scholarships|
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
ANU Scholarship Selection Process 2018:
- Selection of the contenders for Australian National University Scholarship for Indian Students will be made on the basis of academic merit.
- Other factors such as your personal statement in the application may also be taken into account.
- The ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship award is offered to a student by a selection committee chaired by the Associate Director Student Recruitment (or nominee) including include the Regional Manager or Manager, International Recruitment, the Manager International Admissions and a representative from Study Canberra.
- The selection committee reserves the right to make no award if it considers there is no applicant of sufficient merit.
- The selection committee may also vary the number of awards and/or offer the award at other times in exceptional circumstances or based on the standard of applications or students
Steps to fill ANU Scholarship India 2018 Form:
Students can apply for ANU India Scholarship 2018 by following given hassle free steps easily.
Step1: Initially, you have to log on to the official website of the organization which is www.anu.edu.au
Step2: Move your cursor towards the menu bar and hit on “Current Students” tab.
Step3: Under the drop down list, you have to press “Scholarships” link on the home page.
Step4: A new page will be displayed at your computer screen and you are required to press “ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship” link.
Step5: Now you need to read the complete details about Australian National University India Scholarship.
Step6: Eligible contenders have to follow “Apply Now” link and enter asked details in suitable way.
Step7: Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” tab for the submission.
Step8: Contenders need to take a print out of ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship Form for future use.
Contact with the University:
All enquiries regarding the award and changes, issues, or further information after acceptance should be made to:
|Division of Student Recruitment Level 6, Building X-005 121 Marcus Clarke Street (entry off Childers Street) The Australian National University Canberra ACT 2601 Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
ANU Scholarship Last Date: 30th June 2018
ANU Scholarship 2018 Details are also available at this Official Link of Australian National University. In order to know more about ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship Conditions of Award or others, you have to press CTRL + D to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||What To Do After Graduation?|