AP DSC Syllabus
Download AP DSC Syllabus PDF for SGT/PET/PGT/SA/Language Pandit/TRT and TGT in English and Telugu from here. Applied contenders for District Selection Committee (DSC) (ONLINE) TRT and TETcumTRT have to participate in written exam as per their position.
In order to secure maximum marks in the examination you need to have Complete AP DSC SGT Syllabus, AP DSC TGT Syllabus, AP DSC PGT Syllabus, AP DSC TRT Syllabus and Exam Pattern which has been provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com separately for each post on this page, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check New Syllabus English.
AP DSC 2022 Recruitment Details
|Board Name||Commissioner of School Education Teacher Recruitment|
AP District Selection Committee
|Post Names||School Assistant, Language Pandit, Physical Education Teacher, Secondary|
Grade Teacher, TGT, PGT and TRT
|Category||Syllabus in English / Syllabus in Telugu|
Read Out Complete: AP DSC Notification
AP DSC Syllabus 2022
SGT/PET New Syllabus
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus for PART – I
AP DSC SGT Syllabus for Part II
Perspectives In Education (Marks: 05)
- History of Education:
- The Education in Ancient India – Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education.
- Education in Pre Independent era – Woods Despatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944).
- Education in Post Independent era – Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission (1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA1992
Read Questions/ Answers: Indian History Quiz
- Teacher Empowerment:
Need, interventions for empowerment, Professional code of conduct for teachers, Teacher motivation, Professional development of Teachers and Teacher organizations, National / State Level Organizations for Teacher Education, Maintenance of Records and Registers in Schools included in Syllabus.
- Educational Concerns in Contemporary India:
- Democracy and Education, Equality, Equity, Quality in Education, Equality of Educational opportunities.
- Economics of Education, Education as Human Capital, Education and Human Resource Development, Literacy – Saakshar Bharat Mission.
- Population Education, Gender – Equality, Equity and Empowerment of Women, Urbanization and migration, Life skills.
- Adolescence Education
- Value Education – Morel Value and Professional Eathics in Education.
- Health and Physical Education
- Inclusive Education – Classroom Management in Inclusive Education
- Role of Education in view of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization
- Programmes and Projects – APPEP, DPEP, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan(RMSA), Rashtriya Aveshekar Abhiyan (RAA), KGBVs, Model Schools.
- Incentives and special provisions – Mid Day Meals, Free Books, Scholarship, Awards, Welfare Hostels, Transportation.
- Current Trends in Education – Badi pelusthondi, Badi ki Vasta, Mavuru –Mana Badi, Vidyanjali, Swacha Patasala, Inspire, Kalavutsav.
Know Here Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
- Acts / Rights:
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Child Rights
- Human Rights.
- National Curriculum:
Framework, 2005: Perspective, Guiding Principles, Learning and Knowledge, Teaching Learning Process, Assessment, Systemic Reforms included in Syllabus.
AP DSC PET Syllabus for PART – III
Physical Education Pedogogy (Marks: 05)
- Psychology: Meaning, Definition and Nature of Psychology – Definition of Sports Psychology – Importance of Sports Psychology.
- Motivation – Definition, Importance and types of motivation.
- Stages of Growth and Development of Children – Physical, Mental, Social and Communication Skill development, Psycho-motor learning at different stages.
- Play -Theories of play.
- Meaning, Definition, Importance and Factors influencing on methods of teaching.
- Principles of Presentation Technique and Class management in Physical Education: Commands, Class formation, Teaching aids: Audio visuals.
- Method of teaching: Command Method, Lecture Method, Demonstration Method, Discussion Method, Part Method, Whole Method, Part-Whole Methods, Whole part whole method and their application in minor, major, rhythmic calisthenics.
- Lesson Plan: Concept of lesson plan Principles, importance of lesson plan.
- Preparation of Lesson Plan in Physical Education, Types of lesson plan– Steps in lesson plan.
- Tournaments: Meaning of tournament and types of tournaments – Knock-out (Elimination), League (Round Robin), Knock-out cum league, League cum knockout, Double league, Double knockout, Challenge.
- Method of drawing Fixtures: Seeding, Special Seeding. Rotation Method, Stair case method.
In order to check Detailed Syllabus, you are suggested to press the below mentioned link.
Download Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment (TRT & TET CUM TRT) Syllabus
|Category||Syllabus PDF Download|
|AP DSC Language Pundit Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Secondary Graduate Teacher Syllabus/|
AP DSC SGT Syllabus
|AP DSC School Assistant Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC SA Physical Education Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Art & Drawing TRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Crafts TRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC TGT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Music Teacher Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC PGT TRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Principal Syllabus||Press Here|
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2022
Syllabus For SGT, School Assistant, Language Pandit, Physical Education Teacher, TGT, PGT and TRT, you may check detailed exam pattern also at the beneath section for being familiar with the marking pattern:
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2022:
|I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional|
(Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)
|IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Exam Pattern 2022:
|I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2022:
|I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/|
Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1
|IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Andhra Pradesh SA Exam Pattern 2022:
|I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|III||Language 1 English||70|
Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology
|V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
How to download AP DSC Syllabus PDF 2022?
- Follow the below simple steps to download AP DSC Exam Syllabus in PDF format:
- Visit the official website of Commissioner Of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment that is apdsc.apcfss.in
- Now you are required to press “Syllabus” link which is available at the bottom of the home page for downloading AP DSC 2022 Syllabus for SGT, SA, PET and Language Pandit.
- On the home page, you need to hit on suitable links for Syllabus 2022 such as “School Assistant (Languages)”, “Language Pandit”, “PET (Physical Education Teacher)”, “SGT (Secondary Grade Teacher)” under the Teacher Recruitment Syllabus.
- After hitting on the suitable links, you can see detailed Syllabus and exam pattern in English and Telugu.
- At last, Download AP DSC 2022 Syllabus For English PDF to analyze each topic of the relevant subject.
AP DSC Recruitment Process 2022:
Candidates are going to shortlisted on the basis of AP DSC written exam which is to be conducted under the supervision of AP District Selection Committee. The decision of recruitment authority will be final with subject to acceptance/rejection of applications; no query shall be entertained in this regard. In order to crack the exam, you need to do preparation with Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is available on this page.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
For rest information about AP DSC Syllabus 2022, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the organization on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs||10 Mistakes You Make Daily in English|
|Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs||Teaching Jobs in India|