AP DSC Syllabus
Download AP DSC Syllabus PDF for SGT/PET/PGT/SA/Language Pandit/TRT and TGT in English and Telugu from here. Applied contenders for District Selection Committee (DSC) (ONLINE) TRT and TETcumTRT have to participate in written exam from 06-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 as per their position.
In order to secure maximum marks in the examination you need to have Complete AP DSC Syllabus PET and Exam Pattern which has been provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com separately for each post on this page, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check New AP DSC Syllabus English.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర కమిటీ సిలబస్ 2019:
అభ్యర్థులు ఈ పేజీ నుండి AP DSC సిలబస్ను డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవచ్చు !! 06-12-2018 నుండి 02-01-2019 వరకు స్కూల్ అసిస్టెంట్, భాషా పండిట్, ఫిజికల్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ టీచర్ మరియు సెకండరీ గ్రేడ్ టీచర్ పోస్టుల కోసం AP డి ఎస్ సి పరీక్షను ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ నిర్వహిస్తుంది. ఈ క్రింది పరీక్షలో పాల్గొనబోయే వారు ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ డిఎస్సి కొత్త సిలబస్ను ఇంగ్లీష్ / తెలుగు నుండి ఇక్కడ డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవాలి|
AP DSC 2019 Recruitment Details
|Board Name||Commissioner of School Education Teacher Recruitment|
AP District Selection Committee
|Post Names||School Assistant, Language Pandit,|
Physical Education Teacher, Secondary
Grade Teacher, TGT, PGT and TRT
|AP DSC Vacancies||7729|
|Category||AP DSC Syllabus in English / AP DSC Syllabus in Telugu|
|Starting date for application||01-11-2018|
|Application ends on||18-11-2018|
|Hall Ticket Release date||29-11-2018|
|AP DSC Exam Dates||06-12-2018 to 02-01-2019|
Read Out Complete: AP DSC Notification
AP DSC Syllabus 2019
AP DSC Syllabus SGT 2019/ AP DSC PET New Syllabus 2019
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus for PART – I
AP DSC SGT Syllabus for Part II
Perspectives In Education (Marks: 05)
- History of Education:
- The Education in Ancient India – Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education.
- Education in Pre Independent era – Woods Despatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944).
- Education in Post Independent era – Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission (1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA1992
Read Questions/ Answers: Indian History Quiz
- Teacher Empowerment:
Need, interventions for empowerment, Professional code of conduct for teachers, Teacher motivation, Professional development of Teachers and Teacher organizations, National / State Level Organizations for Teacher Education, Maintenance of Records and Registers in Schools included in AP DSC Syllabus.
- Educational Concerns in Contemporary India:
- Democracy and Education, Equality, Equity, Quality in Education, Equality of Educational opportunities.
- Economics of Education, Education as Human Capital, Education and Human Resource Development, Literacy – Saakshar Bharat Mission.
- Population Education, Gender – Equality, Equity and Empowerment of Women, Urbanization and migration, Life skills.
- Adolescence Education
- Value Education – Morel Value and Professional Eathics in Education.
- Health and Physical Education
- Inclusive Education – Classroom Management in Inclusive Education
- Role of Education in view of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization
- Programmes and Projects – APPEP, DPEP, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan(RMSA), Rashtriya Aveshekar Abhiyan (RAA), KGBVs, Model Schools.
- Incentives and special provisions – Mid Day Meals, Free Books, Scholarship, Awards, Welfare Hostels, Transportation.
- Current Trends in Education – Badi pelusthondi, Badi ki Vasta, Mavuru –Mana Badi, Vidyanjali, Swacha Patasala, Inspire, Kalavutsav.
Know Here Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
- Acts / Rights:
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Child Rights
- Human Rights.
- National Curriculum:
Framework, 2005: Perspective, Guiding Principles, Learning and Knowledge, Teaching Learning Process, Assessment, Systemic Reforms included in AP DSC Syllabus.
AP DSC PET Syllabus for PART – III
Physical Education Pedogogy (Marks: 05)
- Psychology: Meaning, Definition and Nature of Psychology – Definition of Sports Psychology – Importance of Sports Psychology.
- Motivation – Definition, Importance and types of motivation.
- Stages of Growth and Development of Children – Physical, Mental, Social and Communication Skill development, Psycho-motor learning at different stages.
- Play -Theories of play.
- Meaning, Definition, Importance and Factors influencing on methods of teaching.
- Principles of Presentation Technique and Class management in Physical Education: Commands, Class formation, Teaching aids: Audio visuals.
- Method of teaching: Command Method, Lecture Method, Demonstration Method, Discussion Method, Part Method, Whole Method, Part-Whole Methods, Whole part whole method and their application in minor, major, rhythmic calisthenics.
- Lesson Plan: Concept of lesson plan Principles, importance of lesson plan.
- Preparation of Lesson Plan in Physical Education, Types of lesson plan– Steps in lesson plan.
- Tournaments: Meaning of tournament and types of tournaments – Knock-out (Elimination), League (Round Robin), Knock-out cum league, League cum knockout, Double league, Double knockout, Challenge.
- Method of drawing Fixtures: Seeding, Special Seeding. Rotation Method, Stair case method.
In order to check Detailed AP DSC Syllabus, you are suggested to press the below mentioned link.
Download Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment (TRT & TET CUM TRT) Syllabus
|Category||AP DSC Syllabus PDF Download|
|AP DSC Language Pundit Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Secondary Graduate Teacher Syllabus/|
AP DSC SGT Syllabus
|AP DSC School Assistant Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC SA Physical Education Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Art & Drawing TRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Crafts TRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC TGT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Music Teacher Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC PGT TRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP DSC Principal Syllabus||Press Here|
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2019
AP DSC Syllabus For SGT, School Assistant, Language Pandit, Physical Education Teacher, TGT, PGT and TRT, you may check detailed exam pattern also at the beneath section for being familiar with the marking pattern:
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2019:
|I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional|
(Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)
|IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Exam Pattern 2019:
|I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2019:
|I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/|
Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1
|IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Andhra Pradesh SA Exam Pattern 2019:
|I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|III||Language 1 English||70|
Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology
|V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
How to download AP DSC Syllabus PDF 2019?
- Follow the below simple steps to download AP DSC Exam Syllabus in PDF format:
- Visit the official website of Commissioner Of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment that is apdsc.apcfss.in
- Now you are required to press “Syllabus” link which is available at the bottom of the home page for downloading AP DSC 2019 Syllabus for SGT, SA, PET and Language Pandit.
- On the home page, you need to hit on suitable links for AP DSC Syllabus 2019 such as “School Assistant (Languages)”, “Language Pandit”, “PET (Physical Education Teacher)”, “SGT (Secondary Grade Teacher)” under the Teacher Recruitment Syllabus.
- After hitting on the suitable links, you can see detailed AP DSC Syllabus and exam pattern in English and Telugu.
- At last, Download AP DSC 2019 Syllabus For English PDF to analyze each topic of the relevant subject.
AP DSC Recruitment Process 2019:
Candidates are going to shortlisted on the basis of AP DSC written exam which is to be conducted under the supervision of AP District Selection Committee. The decision of recruitment authority will be final with subject to acceptance/rejection of applications; no query shall be entertained in this regard. In order to crack the exam, you need to do preparation with AP DSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is available on this page.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
AP DSC TRT and TETcumTRT Computer Based Test (CBT) Dates:
|Andhra Pradesh Vacancies||AP DSC Exam Dates|
|School Assistants Non-Languages||06.12.2018, 10.12.2018 (2 Days)|
|School Assistants Languages||11.12.2018 (1 Day)|
|Post Graduate Teachers||12.12.2018 & 13.12.2018(2 Days)|
|Trained Graduate Teachers and Principals||14.12.2018 & 26.12.2018 (2 Days)|
|PETs, Music, Craft and Art& Drawing||17.12.2018|
|Secondary Grade Teachers||28.12.2018 to 02.01.2019 (06days)|
For rest information about AP DSC Syllabus 2019, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the organization on regular basis. Apart from it, you may subscribe our free email service also for latest updates directly to your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|
|Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|Ayushman Mitra Bharti||Essay Topics for Competitive Exams|
|AP DSC Hall Ticket||10 Mistakes You Make Daily in English|