AP Forest Department Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is one of the administrative divisions of state, providing tremendous career opportunity in form of AP Forest Department Recruitment. Applications are invited from well skilled and career oriented aspirants to fill up the unoccupied positions of APFD Specialist, Zoo Expert, Eco-tourism Expert, MIS Specialist etc. It is informed to aspirants that the last date for the submission of application form is 02.01.2018.
In order to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment Notification, aspirants need to download the application form by visiting the official website. After that applications must be send at the below prescribed postal address. Get complete details regarding AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 by scroll down this page which is well formulated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com!!!
AP Forest Department Recruitment
AP Forest Department Vacancies
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Forest Department Jobs
|Procurement Specialist||M.B.A (Fin/ Supply Chain Mgt)/ M.M.M/ B.Tec(B.E.) / M.Tec.(M.E.) /Chartered Accountant.|
|Zoo Expert||Graduate in Environmental Science/ B.Tec(Civil)/ diploma in Wildlife Management|
|Eco-tourism Expert||Post Graduate in Environmental Science/ Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences with diploma in wildlife management / Post Graduate Diploma in Wildlife management (OR) Eco-tourism.|
|MIS Specialist||M.Tech/B.Tech in Computer Science/ B.Tech IT, or MSc in Statistics.|
|GIS Expert||Post Graduate in Environmental Science|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Shortlisted aspirants for the AP Forest Depart Zoo Expert Vacancy will get following amount of salary package;
|Name of Posts||Emoluments|
|Procurement Specialist||INR 50,000/-|
|Zoo Expert||INR 60,000/-|
|Eco-tourism Expert||INR 60000/-|
|MIS Specialist||INR 40,000/-|
|GIS Expert||INR 40,000/-|
To appoint the well skilled aspirants for APFD Specialist/Expert Vacancies, selection committee of Andhra Pradesh Forest Department will soon conduct the interview on scheduled date and venue.
Quick Links For Interview:
Instructions to fill APFD Application Form
Job hunters who are going to apply for the AP Forest Department Recruitment must follow here provided guidelines, Look here!!!!
- First of all, willing aspirants should reach at the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department that is forests.ap.gov.in
- Choose the link of “Notification for the various positions notified under various entities of PIU, AP Forest Department, APDRP, Visakhapatnam” under ‘Notifications’ section which is available at the right side of the page.
- After hitting this link, AP Forest Department Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Candidates must read complete details, given in the notification and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- After ensuring the eligibility requirements applicants should download the application form.
- Now, fill the application form in prescribed manner and attach the relevant documents with your form.
- The application envelop to be super scribed with ͞Application for the post of………..on the left hand top corner of envelop and through speed post at below provided postal address.
The Project Manager, Andhra Pradesh Forest Department,
(Andhra Pradesh Disaster Recovery Project),
O/o the Conservator of Forests, Vana Vikas Forest Complex, Near RK Mission, Visakhapatnam – 530003, A.P
Date Must be Remember
Last Date for the Submission of Application Form: 02.01.2018 by 5.00 PM
All significant information related to AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 has been well provided on this page. Candidates, willing to grab further details, may follow the Official Link. Candidates must stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com as we will deliver you updated information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|