AP PGECET Previous Year Papers
A.P Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2018. Applying contenders for the AP PGECET Notification released by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education must download AP PGECET Previous Year Papers for better preparation of the exam.
A.P Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level examination which is conducted for providing admission in various Master Courses. AP PGECET Previous Papers help to the candidates to get estimated idea of the type of the questions and marking scheme also.
You can download PDF Last Year Question papers With Solutions, AP PGECET Previous Papers For Civil and other disciplines by going through this page as our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engg Entrance Exam Question Papers.
AP PGECET Previous Year Papers
AP PGECET Previous Papers PDF
Download AP PGECET Previous Year Question Papers for ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Civil and CSE by pressing the below mentioned direct link easily.
|AP PGECET Previous Year Papers For Civil Engineering||Download Here|
|AP Post Graduate Entrance Exam Past Years Question Papers for ECE||Download Here|
|Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Previous Papers For Mechanical Engineering||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Previous Year Papers for EE||Download Here|
|Andhra Pradesh PGECET Previous Papers for CS||Download Here|
AP PGECET Previous Papers With Solutions:
Contenders can check questions answers which are provided from AP PGECET Previous Question Papers at the beneath section for the comfort of the candidates, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible!!
Question 1. Diamond is a paramagnetic material.
Question 2. Which capacitor-store higher amount of energy?
- Air capacitor
- Paper capacitor
- Mica capacitor
- Plastic film capacitor
Question 3. Above ferroelectric curie temperature, spontaneous polarization in ferroelectric materials becomes stronger.
Question 4. In paramagnetic materials
- permanent magnetic dipoles exist but the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is negligible
- permanent magnetic dipole do not exist
- permanent magnetic dipoles exist and the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is very strong
- permanent magnetic dipole moment may or may not exist
Assertion (A): Atomic number of sodium is 11.
Reason (R): Sodium has a body centred cubic lattice.
- Both A and R are true and R is correct explanation of A
- Both A and R are true but R is not correct explanation of A
- A is true but R is false
- A is false but R is true
Get here complete: AP PGECET Syllabus
Question 6. When these numbers are multiplied, (6 × 103) (5 × 105), the result is
- 3 × 108
- 30 × 108
- 300 × 109
- 3,000 × 107
Question 7. Resistance is measured in
Question 8. The number 65,000 expressed in scientific notation as a number between 1 and 10 times a power of ten is
- 65 × 104
- 5 × 104
- 65 × 104
- 650 × 103
Question 9. When converting 7,000 nA to microamperes, the result is
- 007 µA
- 7 µA
- 700 µA
- 7 µA
Question 10. The number of kilowatts in 135 milliwatts is
- 35 × 10–4 kW
- 135 × 10–3 kW
- 0135 kW
- 00135 kW
Question 11. In a mortar, the binding material is
Question 12. Lacquer paints
- are generally applied on structural steel
- are less durable as compared to enamel paints
- consist of resin and nitro-cellulose
- contain alcohol as thinner
- all the above.
Check Best List: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
Question 13. Wrought iron contains carbon upto
Question 14. Pick up the polymineralic rock from the following:
- Quartz sand
- Pure gypsum
- None of these.
Question 15. Pick up the correct statement from the following:
- For thin structures subjected to wetting and drying, the water cement ratio should be 0.45
- For mass concrete structures subjected to wetting and drying, the water ratio should be 0.55
- For thin structures which remain continuously under water, the water-cement ratio by weight should be 0.55
- For massive concrete structures which remain continuously under water, the water cement ratio by weight should be 0.65
- All the above.
Question 16. All the commercial liquid fuels are derived from natural petroleum (or crude oil).
Question 17. A cycle consisting of one constant pressure, one constant volume and two isentropic processes is known as
- Carnot cycle
- Stirling cycle
- Otto cycle
- Diesel cycle
Question 18. The efficiency and work ratio of a simple gas turbine cycle are
- very low
- very high
Question 19. The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of the unit mass of gas through one degree at constant volume, is called
- specific heat at constant volume
- specific heat at constant pressure
- kilo Joule
- none of these
Question 20. There is a loss of heat in an irreversible process.
|AP PGECET Hall Ticket||AP PGECET Notification|
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be 120 questions asked in the examination.
- 2 hours will be provided to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Each question contains 1 mark in the examination.
- This examination will be conducted on Pen & Paper Based (Multiple Choice Questions) mode.
- Language of the examination paper will be English.
- There is no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
|Type of the Exam||Medium of Question Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Pen & Paper Based (Multiple Choice Questions)||English||Technical Subjects||120||120||2 Hrs|
Last Year’s AP PGECET Question Papers Download
Apart from AP PGECET Previous Question Papers with Answers for Civil Engineering and AP PGECET Previous Papers Mechanical, contenders can check below mentioned direct links also. The following PDF links of AP PGECET Previous Year Papers can help you to understand the important topic easily.
|Name of Branch||AP PGECET Previous Papers|
|AP PGECET Previous Year Papers of Aero Space Engineering||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Previous Year Papers of Bio Technology||Download Here|
|Chemical Engineering AP PGECET Previous Year Papers||Download Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Download Here|
|Food Technology||Download Here|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||Download Here|
|Mettalurgy AP PGECET Previous Year Papers||Download Here|
|Nano Technology||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Previous Papers For Pharmacy Download||Download Here|
Note: Contenders can download the AP PGECET Previous Year Papers by pressing the above mentioned direct links which are well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If contenders want to be updated with latest AP PGECET Previous Papers they may connect with us also by pressing CTRL + D or following us on Facebook or Google Plus.