AP POLYCET Eligibility
To participate in the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2019, it is necessary for candidates to satisfy complete AP POLYCET Eligibility norms as prescribed by the competent authority related to Educational qualification, Age Limit, Minimum marks, domicile & other details.
Check AP POLYCET Eligibility Details
Candidates will be provided admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh on fulfilling all AP POLYCET Eligibility norms. Candidates can check AP POLYCET Eligibility criteria given in below customized page.
Eligibility of AP POLYCET 2019
Those who are interested to get admission in the field of engineering & non-engineering have to ensure all conditions before submitting form, as applications of candidates; merely satisfying AP POLYCET Eligibility will be rejected
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page with complete details related to AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019, those who fetch more details must go through beneath section of this page.
AP POLYCET Eligibility
Check all details regarding AP POLYCET Exam Eligibility Criteria from below stated information. We have well designed this page with all AP POLYCET requirements details. Those who satisfy all conditions only eligible to participate in the exam
AP POLYCET Nationality Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- Applier should have domicile of Andhra Pradesh state or one must belonging to the state of AP
AP POLYCET Age Criteria
- To participate in the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 one should have attain the age of 15 years however there is no upper age limit for AP POLYCET examination
Get Here Complete: AP POLYCET Notification
AP POLYCET Qualification Criteria
- To being an eligible for AP POLYCET 2019 candidate should pass SSC (10th) examination from State Board of Secondary Education, AP/Telangana or any other recognized board.
- Candidates must have at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam in each subject
- Candidates who have passed their SSC from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)/APOSS (AP Open School Society)/CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)/ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education)/Other examination from recognized board in AP govt. are eligible for AP POLYCET 2019 entrance exam.
Check Rank Wise Top: List Of Universities In Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates appearing in the SSC exam or those results are yet to be declared are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2019 Exam
- Candidates who got compartment in SSC exam can also apply, but condition is that their compartmental result should be cleared before admission procedure.
Get List Of: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
AP POLYCET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification release||3rd week of March 2019|
|Online Application Release||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2019|
|OMR Sheet Release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling (Document Verification) Starts||Last week of May 2019|
|Choice Filling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
So that’s all about AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019!!! For more details regarding examination you can visit to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com One can also bookmark our portal to get all latest interesting facts instantly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP POLYCET Hall Ticket||AP POLYCET Answer Key|
|AP Polycet Result||AP POLYCET Counselling|
|AP POLYCET Syllabus||5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers|
|Polytechnic Sample Paper||How To Find Study Material Online|