AP POLYCET Notification
AP POLYCET 2019 Application Form are Available Now!!! Get complete information about AP POLYCET Notification from this page. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh will conduct AP POLYCET Entrance Exam 2019 for those candidates who want to take admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses.
The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 30-04-2019 through offline channel in a single day. Aspirants who want to participate in this exam they need to fill online application form by log in to the official site from here till the last date that is 21-04-2019. Before applying for AP POLYCET 2019, check required eligibility criteria from this page
AP POLYCET Application Form:
Participants can also obtain more details about AP Polycet Exam dates and college codes through this page. AP POLYCET online application process has been commenced now and the last date to apply is 21st April 2019.
Aspirants who will qualify in this examination they can get admission in government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions. For getting additional information about AP POLYCET Notification 2019read this page prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP POLYCET Notification
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati for candidates who are seeking admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic
Commonly known as
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET
Exam conducting body
State Board of Technical Education
Mode of exam
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
AP POLYCET Notification Dates:
Check here the official dates of AP POLYCET 2019 exam:
AP POLYCET Exam Dates
AP POLYCET Online Application Release
Last date for form submission
Date of AP POLYCET Exam
AP POLYCET Result Declaration
OMR Sheet Release
2nd week of May 2019
AP POLYCET Counselling
Last week of May 2019
Choice Filling Starts
1st week of June 2019
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here as per AP POLYCET Notification:
- Candidate should be Indian National.
- A candidate has a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
There will be no age limit criteria to apply for AP POLYCET Notification.
Qualification Criteria as per AP POLYCET Notification:
- Passed in SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized board, i.e. CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/Other.
- Should have passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates should secure minimum 35% marks in the above examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply for AP POLYCET Notification.
AP POLYCET Application Fee:
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics) to apply for AP POLYCET Notification 2019.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern:
Candidates check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- The examination will be organized through offline mode (Pen Paper Based).
- In the examination, total 120 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- The question paper will be consisting of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Number of Questions
Get Here Previous Year Question Papers: Polytechnic Sample Paper
AP Polycet Syllabus:
On the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of AP board, the upcoming AP POLYCET question paper will be prepared that includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You need to start your preparation according to SSC Syllabus to crack examination in first attempt.
AP POLYCET Results 2019:
The authority will release the AP POLYCET Results in the month of May 2019. Candidates can view their AP POLYCET 2019 Results soon from here by using online mode. On the basis of AP POLYCET Results, the authority will prepare AP POLYCET merit list of the successful candidates for counselling round.
Get Entry Ticket from Here: AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
How To Apply For AP POLYCET Exam Notification 2019?
Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria they must follow all the steps as given below:
- All the desirous candidates first go and log on the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training that is polycetap.nic.in
- Then on the home page candidates must hit on the suitable link related to “APPOLYCET-2019 Booklet” link given under “Downloads” on the right side.
- After this Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification will be opened and you need to have to go through all the details related to common entrance exam for Polytechnic.
- Now satisfies candidates who are interested to apply they must move to the previous page and hit on “Application Form For APPOLYCET” link.
- Download format of application form and taken a print out of it.
- Fill Andhra Pradesh POLYCET application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- At last send it to address given in notification within given period of time.
- Then aspirants must fill AP POLYCET Online Application Form as appeared in the new tab.
- After this aspirants must upload all the relevant certificates as demanded in the AP POLYCET Application Form.
- Finally candidates must press on “Submit” button for final submission of AP POLYCET Online Form.
Visitors can avail all the essential details regarding AP POLYCET Notification 2019 by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com from time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section