AP Postal Circle Recruitment
In order to fill up 2286 unoccupied vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in May, latest AP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh Circle. 10th pass out candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 via online process.
For AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, candidates will have to submit their AP Postal Circle Application Form till the last date that is 24-05-2018. AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Apply Online will be automatically deactivated from official website after due date.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018:
After submitting the Online Application Form successfully, AP Postal Circle GDS Merit List will be prepared by the Andhra Pradesh Circle to select suitable candidates for GDS Positions.
To collect complete details about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, age restrictions, AP Postal Circle Salary details, mode of selection etc you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP Postal Circle Recruitment
AP Postal Circle Vacancies:
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- of AP Postal GDS Vacancy: 2286
AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancies Distribution:
|Community||No of AP Postal Circle Vacancies|
Education Qualification for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- 10th pass out candidates from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt are eligible to apply for AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- Those candidates who have passed in Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Restrictions on Age for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment:
- Students whose age is between 18 years to 40 years can only apply for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment.
- Reserved categories such as OBC category will get 03 years age relaxations and SC / ST category contenders will get 05 age relaxations.
- 10 years for PH above the respective category.
Salary Structure for AP Postal GDS Recruitment:
Rs. 2295/- to Rs. 4245/- per month will be given to those candidates who will be selected for AP Postal Circle Recruitment from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Application Fee to fill AP Postal Circle Application Form:
- Contenders who belong to OC / OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- at any identified Post Offices given in official notification as application fee for AP Postal Circle GDS Jobs.
- SC / ST category appliers are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Selection Process for AP GDS Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 are hereby informed that the selection will be done as per the automatic generated AP Postal Circle Merit List as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- Aspirants must note that no weightage will be granted for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Simple and Easy steps to Apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
Follow below given simple steps to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Log on to official website that is www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx to apply for AP Postal Circle Jobs
- From home page follow “Andhra Pradesh” given at the left side and press on “2286(New)” link.
- Within few seconds a new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen with AP Postal Circle Notification.
- You need to read Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Notification carefully.
- After reading Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification, go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link given under “Quick Links” section.
- Fill AP Postal Circle Online Application in accurate manner.
- After that you need to upload relevant documents as asked in AP Postal Circle Application Form.
- Hit on “SUBMIT” button and it will be automatically submitted within given period of time.
- Now you have to save application number and password for future references.
- Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
At the time of AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Registration candidates must have relevant details given below:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
AP Postal Circle Recruitment Dates:
- AP GDS Apply Online from: 25-04-2018
- AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Application online Submission End Date: 24-05-2018
Find Latest: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Those students who want to know more about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 19 can follow us on Google plus and Twitter.
You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. If you have any query regarding AP Postal Circle Recruitment then writes it in the comment box which is provided below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Eligible candidates are required to fill 94 posts of MTS through AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19. Online applications are invited for interested candidates from 12th April, 2018. Applicants are advised to complete their registration before the last date- 12th May, 2018.
AP postal circle is one of the government operated postal system in India. This postal system works on providing several job opportunities to less educated persons. This postal service works under the Department Of Posts, which is also a part of Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|16/04/2018||AP Postal Circle Recruitment||AP Postal Circle MTS Posts – 94||ITI/ 10th||12/05/2018||See Notification|
AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Candidates who are seeking job in any of the post office, here you have got a good opportunity for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19. This page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you more information regarding the same. Interested ones can go through this page and apply for their dream job.
|Vacancy Category||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Circle and administrative offices|| |
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Sub ordinate offices-Postal divisions||01|
|Sub ordinate offices-RMS divisions||60|
Check Here: India Post Office Recruitment
Minimum age requirement for the posts under AP Postal Circle Recruitmentis 18 to 25 years. Relaxation according to the categories is mentioned below in the table:
|Person with Disability (PWD)|
|Serving Govt. Employees|
Qualification Requirement for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
Appliers must have qualified Matric or ITI from recognized board.
You Can Also Check:
AP Postal Circle Recruitment pay these posts at a good scale of Rs. 18,000 + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
Application Fee and Examination Fee:
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee|
|All Female Candidates||Rs.100||Nil|
|Male Candidates (General/OBC)||Rs.100||Rs.400|
|Male Candidates (SC/ST/PWD)||Rs.100||Nil|
|Ex-Service Man (General/OBC)||Rs.100||Rs.400|
Selection Process for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude test for which you will get the information after your registration.
- All categories of posts will be put together and the merit list will be prepared for the whole circle.
- Candidates will be allotted for posts according to their qualification and availability of posts.
- Qualified candidates will be selected for the training of 2 years.
Check Here: Aptitude Questions and Answers
AP Postal Circle Admit Card:
Candidates who are appearing for this examination will get their admit card on the official website www.appost.in after the notification of exam date. Candidates are advised to visit the website on daily basis.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
An aptitude test which is conducted for selecting eligible candidates, will of 100 total marks, it will be of 10th standard level covering all the subjects and topics. It will be conducted in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. No negative marking will be given for any wrong question.
Total duration for the examination will be 120 minutes. It consists of 3 sections, which are explained below:
|Part ‘A’||General knowledge||25|
|Part ‘C’||Two segments:||50 (25+25)|
Get Detailed: AP Postal Circle Syllabus
|Part ‘C’ (each segment)||10||8||9|
- Before commencing the registration candidate must read all the rules and regulations carefully and properly.
- Eligibility will be evaluated at the time of registration and ineligible candidates will not be allowed to complete their registration process.
- Candidates must check all the provided details once before submitting it.
- One candidate can fill only one application form. If anyone tries to fill more than one, his/her all the application forms will be rejected.
- Only online applications are accepted, any other mode of application is not allowed.
- The provided contact number must not be registered under DND (Do Not Disturb).
Check Also: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
How to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Detailed notification has been issued by the chief postmaster general regarding AP Postal Circle Recruitment, for this candidate has to visit the AP postal circle official website.
- Candidate has to register their application number and it must be done only once otherwise all the application forms will be rejected.
- Then candidate have to fill all their details correctly in the provided space.
- After the successful registration of AP Postal Circle Recruitment, candidate will receive a unique registration number on the provided mobile no. or email address.
- Next, candidate has to pay the fee in any of the Departmental Post Offices in Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate will receive one e-payment receipt from the post office, which will include your registration number. It should be checked properly.
- After 72 hours candidate will receive confirmation SMS of payment details.
- After this candidate can fill the further application form online and fill all the remaining details properly.
- Application form will not be considered if any of the above steps is not followed.
|Commencement Of Online Registration||12-04-2018|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||12-05-2018|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment||14-05-2018|
|Last Date Of Final Submission Of Application Form||18-05-2018|
All the information provided above regarding AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 is enough for the interested candidates. For latest notifications regarding the same, candidates are advised to visit AP Postal Circle Official Website regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AP Postal Circle Results||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||India Post Answer Key|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|