AP Revenue Department Recruitment 2014
AP Revenue Department Nizamabad District has circulated a recruitment notification for Group IV Clerical Cadre Vacancies posts.
Candidates willing to apply and having required eligibility can apply though prescribed application form on/before the end date on 3rd March 2014.
Regarding AP Revenue Department Recruitment 2014, recruitmentinbox.in has liberated more information which is necessary to knows.
AP Revenue Department Nizamabad
No. of vacancies
Posts Name and No. of posts:
|Post name||No. of vacancies|
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A. P State Board or its equivalent examination.
- Must also have passed the government Technical Examination in Type writing and shorthand by the higher grade of Telugu or equivalent.
The age of Job hunters must be 18 to 39 years as on 1.07.2013. Candidates from reserved category will get some relaxation in age limit.
Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in qualified examination in intermediate or equivalent.
Candidates will be appointed on pay band of Rs. 8440-24950/-.
How to Apply:
- From the official website nizamabad.nic.in, you can download the application form in prescribed format.
- Then fill all the entries regarding age, caste, qualification, address, mobile number etc.
- Filled in application form with attested copies of required certificates enclosed in an envelope which must be super scribed as ‘Application for the posts included in Group-IV services SC/ST backlog posts-2013” on the top of the envelope must reach to:
The District Collector, Nizamabad”
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 3rd March 2014
Note: For more details you may visit to the Official Advertisement