APTRANSCO AE Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam may download APTRANSCO AE Syllabus. We are listing APTRANSCO EEE Syllabus/ Civil Syllabus along with APTRANSCO AE Exam Pattern.
Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited has prescribed APTRANSCO Syllabus for EEE/Civil (Asst Engineer) paper. You may get latest updated APTRANSCO AE Syllabus 2018 from here.
APTRANSCO Asst Engineer EEE/Civil Syllabus:
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus for ECE/EEE/Civil is well placed on this page. Get stream Wise APTRANSCO Exam Syllabus. Plan out your preparation by referring updated APTRANSCO Syllabus 2018.
APTRANSCO Exam Pattern will guide you in knowing type & nature of questions asked in paper. To garb more stuff about APTRANSCO AE 2018 Syllabus, have a look on below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APTRANSCO AE Syllabus
Assistant Engineer Exam consist the following topics. Aspirants may download complete APTRANSCO Syllabus from here.
APTRANSCO Electrical Syllabus
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Electrical Syllabus comprises listed topics. Plan your studies as per topics added in APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus.
- Electric Circuits
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Utilization & Control Systems
- Measurements added in APTRANSCO AE Syllabus
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Drives
Electric Circuits Syllabus:
|Explanation of topics added in Electric Circuits Syllabus|
Know Here: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Electrical Machines Syllabus:
- Single phase transformer – equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation and efficiency
- Three Phase Transformers – Connections, Parallel Operation
- DC machines – types, windings, generator/ motor characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors
- Three phase induction motors – principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control
- Single phase induction motors added in APTRANSCO AE Syllabus
- Synchronous machines – performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, motor starting, characteristics and applications.
Power Systems Syllabus:
- Basic Power Generation Concepts
- Transmission Line Models And Performance
- Underground Cable, String Insulators added in APTRANSCO Syllabus
- Corona added in APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- Distribution Systems
- Per-Unit Quantities
- Bus Impedance And Admittance Matrices
- Load Flow
- Voltage Control added in APTRANSCO Syllabus
- Power Factor Correction
- Economic Operation
- Symmetrical Components
- Fault Analysis added in APTRANSCO AE Syllabus
- Principles Of Over-Current, Differential And Distance Protection
- Protection Of Alternator, Transformer, Transmission Lines Neutral Earthing, Solid State Relays And Digital Protection
- Circuit Breakers
- System Stability Concepts, Swing Curves And Equal Area Criterion
Read This: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Utilization & Control Systems Syllabus:
- Principles Of Feedback
- Transfer Function
- Block Diagrams
- Steady-State Errors
- Routh And Nyquist Techniques
- Bode Plots added in APTRANSCO Syllabus
- Root Loc, Lag, Lead And Lead-Lag Compensation
- Heating – Resistance, Induction, Dielectric
- Welding – Spot, Seam And Butt
- Electric Traction – Speed-Time Curves, Tractive Effort
Electrical Measurements Syllabus:
- Bridges and potentiometers
- PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments
- Measurement Of Voltage, Current, Power, Energy And Power Factor
- Digital Voltmeters And Multi-Meters
- Phase, Time And Frequency Measurement
- Q-Meters added in APTRANSCO AE Syllabus
Analog and Digital Electronics Syllabus:
- Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET
- Amplifiers – biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response
- Oscillators and feedback amplifiers
- Combinational and sequential logic circuits
- Schmitt trigger added in APTRANSCO Syllabus
- A/D and D/A converters
- 8-bit microprocessor basics, architecture, programming and interfacing
Check Out: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
Power Electronics and Drives Syllabus:
- Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs
- IGBTs – static characteristics and principles of operation
- Triggering Circuits
- Phase Control Rectifiers added in APTRANSCO Syllabus
- Bridge Converters – Fully Controlled And Half Controlled
- Principles Of Choppers And Inverters
- Basic Concepts Of Adjustable Speed Dc And Ac Drives.
APTRANSCO Civil Syllabus
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Civil Syllabus comprise listed topics.
- Strength of Materials
- Reinforced Concrete
- Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Soil Mechanics
Strength of Materials Syllabus:
|Topics added in APTRANSCO Civil Syllabus|
|Simple Stresses And Strains|
Reinforced Concrete Syllabus:
- Basic Reinforcing Materials, Tests On Cement And Aggregates.
- Structural Concrete And Its Grades, Workability Tests And Concrete Mix Design.
- Singly And Doubly Reinforced Beams, Working Stress Design Of Rectangular And Flanged Beams
- Shear, Bond, Development Length And Torsion In Beams, One-Way And Two-Way Slabs, Axially And Eccentrically Loaded Columns, Isolated And Combined Footings.
- Basic Concepts Of Limit State Design And Its Applications To The Design Of Beams, Slabs And Columns.
Get Here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Steel Structures Syllabus:
- Grades Of Steels, Design Of Simple And Compound Beams, Riveted And Welded Joints, Riveted
- Welded Connections’-Eccentric Framed And Seated, Simple And Compound Columns, Slab added in APTRANSCO Syllabus
- Gusseted Bases, Grillage Foundations, Roof Trusses, Plastic Analysis – Plastic Bending Of Beams, Shape Factor, Plastic Analysis Theorems
- Analysis Of Fixed, Propped Cantilever Beams By Static And Kinematics Methods
Fluid Mechanics & Machinery Syllabus:
- Fluid properties, pressure measurements, manometers, forces on plane and curved surfaces, center of pressure, principle of buoyancy, stability of floating and submerged bodies, metacentre, Kinematics of fluid flow, equation of continuity.
- Euler’s and Bernoulli’s equations, Impulse-momentum, flow measuring device s – orifices and mouth piECEs, notches and weirs, flow through pipes, open channel flow, impact of jets – stationery and moving vanes (flat and curved), radial vanes, hydraulic turbines, pumps and machinery
Soil Mechanic Syllabus:
- Physical Properties Of Soils, Classification And
- Identification, Permeability, Capillarity, Seepage, Compaction, Shear Strength, Earth Pressure, Slope Stability
- Foundation Engineering : Stress Distribution In Soils, Bearing Capacity, Settlement Analysis, Pile Foundation, Coffer Dams, Caissons, Dewatering, Bracing For Excavations, Site Investigations, New Mark Charts, Machine Foundation
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2018:
Check TRANSCO Electrical Engineer Exam Pattern/ TRANSCO Civil Engineer Exam Pattern from here.
- In Section A, Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline are asked.
- Questions on analytical aptitude are asked from Section B.
- Time duration of APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam 2018 is of 2 hours.
- Objective type multiple choice questions are asked in paper.
|Section||No. Of MCQs||No. Of Marks||Duration|
|Section A||100||70 Marks||2 Hours|
|Section B||30 marks|
Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited release APTRANSCO Notification 2018. Those who have applied for APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam 2018 may download APTRANSCO Exam Syllabus.
Pay attention to all topics as listed in Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Syllabus & plan your preparation. By referring APTRANSCO AE Exam Pattern, you may know about structure of paper.
All details about APTRANSCO AE Syllabus 2018 is well listed on this page. Check its Official Link to grab more details about APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section