Army Public School Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been circulated towards Army Public School Recruitment. Through AWES Army Public School Recruitment Notification, organization is hiring capable candidates on 8000 posts of PGT, TGT, and PRT.
Candidates who want to grasp jobs in army public school can apply for Army Public School Bharti by submitting duly filled applications on or before the last date that is 24-10-2018. Candidates can register from 9:00 am on 01-10-2018 to 05:00 pm on 24-10-2018.
Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Recruitment 2018:
There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. Contenders who want to join this reputed school they can submit their application form in through online mode only by the help of this web page.
Applicants can attain the complete information about Army Public School Recruitment 2018-2019 such as eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process etc through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Army Public School Recruitment 2018
Army Public School Vacancies 2018:
|Post||No. of Army Public|
Qualification Required for Army School Recruitment:
To apply for Vacancy in Army Public School / APS Recruitment you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as described in below given table:
|Particulars||Required Qualification for Indian Army School Recruitment|
|Army Public School PGT Recruitment||Post-Graduation degree with B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university/institute|
|Army Public School TGT Recruitment||Graduation degree with B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university|
|Army Public School PRT Recruitment||Graduation degree with B.Ed/ 2-year diploma with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university|
Find More: B.Ed Jobs
Essential Experience to apply for Army Public School Bharti:
Job appliers for Army Public School Job Vacancy/ AWES Recruitment must have possessed minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.
Age Limit for Army Public School Teacher Vacancy:
Those who wish to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment have to fulfill the age criteria. Please have a look at the below segment to apply for Army Public School Jobs.
|Type||Age Limit for Army Public School Teacher Vacancy|
|Fresh Candidates||40 years As on 01 April 2019.|
29 years (Delhi schools TGT/PRT)
36 years (PGT)
|Experience Candidate||57 years (in the case of Delhi 40 Yrs)|
Army Public School Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be selected for Army Public School Jobs/ AWES Recruitment on the basis of their performance in following rounds:
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee for APS Recruitment 2018:
Contenders will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee through online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking to apply for APS Teacher Recruitment/ APS School Teacher Recruitment.
Army Public School Teacher Salary:
Appointed aspirants for Army Public School Teacher Jobs/ Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment, will get impressive salary by the concerned department of reputed school. Along with APS School Teacher Salary selected ones will get other benefits and allowances.
Find Here: More Defence Jobs
Army Public School Recruitment Exam Pattern:
Stage I – Written Exam:
|PGT/TGT||Paper A||General Awareness||3 Hours||90|
|Educational Concepts and Methodology|
|Paper B||Specific to Subject||90|
|PRT||Paper A||General Awareness||1 hour 30 Minutes||90|
|Educational Concepts and Methodology|
Stage II – Personal Interview:
- Once you qualify the written exam, you will be called for the Personal Interview Round.
- The Personal Interview will be conducted at various centers of India.
Stage III – Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency Test:
- In Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency Test For Language teachers, the written test will comprise of Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with the evaluation of teaching skills.
- Selection Committee may also hold Computer Proficiency tests if they so desire.
How to Apply for Army Public School Application Form?
Candidates who are willing to apply for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment they must follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all candidates must go through the official website of the organization that is aps-csb.in to apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2018 / Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment.
- On the homepage follow the “News” section available at the left side and press on “Guidelines” option for APS Jobs.
- After that, read all the information given on the Army Public School advertisement cautiously.
- After reading Army Public School Notification, go back to previous page and press on “New Users” if you are new users and login directly if you are already registered given under “registration” section on homepage to apply for APS Recruitment.
- Fill Army Public School Online Application Form with entire details for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- After filling complete details you need to upload essential documents along with Army Public School Online Form.
- Press on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a hard copy of Army Public School Application Form for future use.
Army Welfare Education Society Teachers Recruitment Important Dates:
|Events||Army Public School Bharti Dates|
|Starting Date to submit Army Public School Bharti Form||01-10-2018 09:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Army Public School Recruitment Apply Online||24-10-2018 05:00 PM|
|Availability of Army Public School Admit cards on-line||03-11-2018|
|Army Public School Exam Date||17-11-2018 and 18-11-2018|
|Publication of Army Public School Results||03-12-2018|
Candidates can get other details regarding Army Public School Recruitment 2018 – 2019 through this Official Link which is given by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||Maharojgar Recruitment|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|