Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Pre/Post-Matric Scheme of Scholarship for upcoming session has been announced by Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and willing candidates can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship schemes through online mode of application process.
Aspirants, who are eager to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018, must have met all the eligibility norms and entire terms and conditions of the scholarship schemes. They can check all the details like important dates, applying and selection criteria etc. through this page.
Link to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Pre/Post-Matric Scheme: Available Here!!!
To fill Arunachal Pradesh online scholarship application aspirants need to follow the simple procedure through its official website. Applications will be accepted on or before the last date that is 31-12-2018.
Grab all the important detailed information regarding Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018–19 through below provided content of this page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Objective of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship:
Pre- Matric Scheme and Post-Matric Scheme of scholarship have been announced only for those candidates who belong to ST category and are in need of some financial support for their higher education.
Every year government of Arunachal Pradesh invites a chance for poorer section of society to apply for and qualify the examination to get a sufficient amount in the form of scholarship so that deserving students can complete their studies without any difficulty.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
- Candidates must be from ST category
- Annual income of his/her parents should not exceed Rs.2 lakh per annum.
- Must not be getting any other scholarship currently.
- Must be studying in a Government or a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/ State Board of Secondary Education.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be valid for one year only. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year
Rates of scholarship and other grant which will be provided to the selected contenders are prescribed below:
Pre-Matric Scholarship Details:
|Scholarship for 10 months (per month)|
|Books and Ad hoc Grant (per annum)|
Post Matric Scholarship Details:
All those candidates who meet entire eligibility norms of the government will be given Pre- Matric Scheme and Post-Matric Scheme of scholarship.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship
Procedure to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship:
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official site of National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in or the direct link given below to fill online application form for Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- In the mid of the home page of the official portal, hit on “State Schemes” tab and press for the “Arunachal Pradesh” state from the appeared list.
- All current schemes link will appear on your screen.
- Tap on an appropriate link for the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme you have to apply for.
- You will be navigated towards new page on hitting the above said link.
- Go through all the details carefully and if you are found eligible as per the criteria then go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Now” tab.
- Log in or register into the portal and follow the procedure as prescribed.
- Fill all the required details correctly and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of the filled in application form for future use.
Last date to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme: 31-12-2018
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates who are willing to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018–19. They can also drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|