Online applications are invited for PhD scholars and PhD Degree holder for AYUSH Scholarship of Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in the Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM) at RIS.
Interested aspirants must apply online for the AYUSH Fellowship Scheme before the closing date which is 15-09-2018. The direct link to fill prescribed format Application form for AYUSH Scholarship 2018 has been provided in the below section.
AYUSH FITM Research Fellowship Scholarship
Selection of Research Fellows will be based on the assessment of Research Proposal submitted with the application which may be followed by an Interview Session. Selected candidates will undertake research that explores economic, sociological, politicoeconomic, trade, management, and technology related aspects of Indian Systems of Medicine.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing all the informative details regarding AYUSH Scholarship 2018. Those who wish to apply for FITM –AYUSH Research Fellowship Scheme must have a look below.
Subject of Research
Any subject of relevance to Indian Traditional Medicines
Categories of Fellowships
- Doctoral Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
What is the eligibility criterion for application?
Aspirants for AYUSH Research Scholarship 2018 must satisfy the following eligibility terms and conditions:
- Research Fellowships are open to scholars with educational backgrounds in any of AYUSH disciplines.
- Additional qualification in any other specialization especially IT is desirable.
- Outstanding candidates from other disciplines may be considered.
- Doctoral Research Fellowship applicant should be a full time PhD scholar in any UGC recognized Indian University, deemed University /Institute.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship applicant should have obtained his/her PhD degree at the time of application for the Fellowship.
Age of the candidates applying for AYUSH Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for Doctoral Research Fellowship must not exceed 28 years as on the closing date of application process i.e. 15-09-2018. While the upper age limit of applicants opting for AYUSH Post-Doctoral Fellowship is 35 years. However, relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Female/Physically challenged Persons shall be permitted.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Duration of Fellowships:
- Doctoral Fellowships: 02 Years
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: 01 Year
Amount of Fellowship:
The AYUSH Scholarship 2018-19 offers the following fellowship amount to the shortlisted contenders:
- Doctoral Fellowships Rs.5 lakh/- (Five Lakh) per year
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Rs.7.5 lakh/-(Seven Lakh Fifty Thousand) per year
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of meritorious Proposals submitted with the online application and/or Interview Session. Final decision for selection of the Research Fellows will be under the control of the Fellowship Committee of FITM.
Guidelines to Submit Research Proposal:
The Proposal submitted by the applicants for AYUSH Scholarship Scheme must be according to the following guidelines:
- Title of the project
- Statement of the Problem
- Overview of Literature
- Conceptual Framework
- Research Questions/Hypotheses
- If the study requires any control groups, they should be specifically mentioned.
- Data Collection
- Time Budgeting
- Word limit of 3000
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
What is the procedure for application for AYUSH Scholarship 2018?
- First of all, log on to the official website of The Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM) which is www.fitm.ris.org.in
- On the homepage, look for the Notification for FITM –AYUSH Research Fellowships which says:
“Inviting Applications for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships”
- . Select ‘For Details Hit Here’ option.
- On the next page, you can checkout the vital details for ‘How to Apply’, ‘Fellowship Scheme ‘, ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ and ‘Application Checklist’.
- Now, you can advance to fill the online application for AYUSH Ph.D Fellowship Scheme 2018-19.
- On the same page, press ‘Apply Now’ link.
- The prescribed format Application Form for Grant of Research Fellowship under FITM will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the correct info as inquired in AYUSH Scholarship Application Form 2018.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the supporting Documents, Writing Samples/Publications, CV, Photograph, Signature, etc.
- Finally, submit the duly filed Application for AYUSH FITM Fellowship Scholarship through online mode.
The scanned copy of the following Documents/Certificates is to be upload in the online application form of AYUSHFITM Research Fellowship:
- Passport size Photograph
- Updated CV
- Research Proposal
- 02 Reference Letters (one from the PhD Supervisor for both Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship applicants)
- Writing Samples/Publications in PDF
Last date to submit online applications for AYUSH Scholarship 2018: 15-09-2018
For additional information about AYUSH Scholarship 2018-2019, concerned aspirants can visit the official link of Organization which is provided above. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail service for more updates on other Scholarship Schemes.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||Student Success Strategies|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||What To Do After Graduation?|