Build career as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor or others! In Aurangabad, there are various Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies. One may register for BAMU Recruitment through online gateway.
How to become teacher In Aurangabad?
Basic Training Certificate (BTC), Diploma in Education (D.Ed), B.Ed. degree, BA/B.com/MA/MSc is required to begin profession in teaching. Further, you must have effective communication skills.
Register for BAMU Aurangabad Teacher Recruitment:
One interested in applying for BAMU Jobs need to follow official portal of institute. After knowing job requirements, proceed to access online apply form.
Moreover, you will know more facts about BAMU Recruitment 2019 from this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Teacher Vacancies in Aurangabad:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Librarian
- Keeper of History Museum
BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment Eligibility:
Aspirants applying for BAMU Teaching Recruitment or BAMU Aurangabad Non-Teaching Recruitment must possess B.Ed. degree/BA/B.Com/MA/MSc or others in relevant field from a well-known university or institution.
Age Parameters for BAMU Job Openings of Teaching/Non-Teaching:
- To register for BAMU Teacher Recruitment or BAMU Non-Teaching Recruitment, your age must exceed 18 years.
- Maximum age is prescribed in BAMU Notification 2019.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Applying Candidates For BAMU Vacancy will have to pay Rs 400/- as an application fee and the candidates who belong to reserved category they will have to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee by demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
BAMU Aurangabad Teaching Recruitment Salary Overview:
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10000|
(Minimum pay in pay band Rs.43000)
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39000 with AGP of Rs.6000|
|Deputy Librarian||Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000|
|Keeper of History Museum||Rs15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.5400|
Check More Latest: Maharashtra Jobs
Selection for BAMU Teaching Vacancies or Non-Teaching:
Applicants will be shortlisted for BAMU Vacancies on the basis of application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for interview that will be conducted by the Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University authority.
From Here: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Guidelines to register for Jobs of Teacher in Aurangabad 2019:
- Registration process for BAMU Non-Teaching Vacancies begins by referring official institute i.e. www.bamu.ac.in
- Search Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment link for teacher jobs.
- Hence, Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment notice will appear.
- Verify complete instructions in the advertisement carefully.
- Tap on “Apply Online” link to move further.
- One needs to register by fetching all details in online form, pay your fee also.
- Thereafter, upload essential testimonials along with form.
- Once you hit on submit tab, you will receive message that you have successfully registered.
Aurangabad Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs Registration Ends on:
Online Registration ends on: Updated Soon
To gather more facts for BAMU Recruitment 2019, press on its Official Link. Aspirants are recommended to stay connected with us for more updates about latest career opportunity.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|