BHEL Chennai Recruitment
Apply now for 25 Executives/Supervisors posts through BHEL Chennai Recruitment. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Chennai is in the search of capable and deserving candidates in order to fill the various vacancies arises in the organization.
Those, who want to apply against BHEL Chennai Latest Recruitment 2018 Advertisement need to submit the BHEL Application form on or before 01.02.2018. Requisite documents including Demand Draft or SB Collect payment acknowledgment printout are also to be sent to the below provided address.
Following stages will give you the dream job:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview round. Those, who will qualify the interview round will get a suitable job profile in the organization. Selected candidates will get an impressive amount of salary as well.
For getting more information about BHEL Chennai Jobs 2018, candidates are required to read the complete page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHEL Chennai Recruitment
BHEL Chennai Vacancies:
- Executive (FTA-Civil) – 12 Posts
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 13 Posts
Required qualification and salary under BHEL Chennai Latest Jobs:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Salary PM|
|Executive||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engg. Or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University.||Rs.54,060/-|
|Supervisor||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate||Rs.26,920/-|
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age criteria for Chennai Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Chennai Recruitment, the maximum age of the candidates should be 37 years. Age relaxation will be provided by the organization, 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST.
BHEL application fee 2018:
- Those, who want to participate for BHEL recruitment should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
BHEL 2018 Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies.
- In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the ratio of 1:10, a written test will be conducted at Chennai to shortlist the candidates in the ratio of 1:4 and Personal Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to fill BHEL Application form 2018?
- Log on the official website of the organization that is www.bhelpssr.co.in
- On the home page hit the “Recruitment of Experienced Engineers (Civil) and Supervisors (Civil) on FTA basis” link
- This will take you on new page containing BHEL Advertisement and candidates are advised to read it till end
- After that revisit the previous page and select “apply online” link, fill form with asked details
- After that, all candidates (Except SC/ST candidates and Physically Challenged candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee
- After remittance of Fee through SB Collect, please note down the SB Collect Reference No for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application.
- Printout of e-Receipt for State Bank Collect Payment also needs to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form
- Duly application form downloaded from with requisite documents enclosed including Demand Draft and a photograph pasted are to be sent to the following address:
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region,
690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of the following documents along with their application:
- Aadhar Card/ Class 10 Certificate / Passport for Date of Birth
- Category Certificate
- Self-undertaking for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) status in the prescribed format, valid Physically Challenged certificate, Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen if applicable
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/years in support of educational qualification
- Degree certificate for Graduation / Post Graduation
- If claiming age relaxation as candidates from J&K, relevant certificate
- Candidates are required to produce duly stamped Medical certificate in relation to their disability from Govt. Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment exchange for the Handicapped.
- No Objection Certificate – if employed in a Government Department / Undertaking / PSU/ Autonomous Body etc.
Important Dates for BHEL Chennai Executive, Supervisor Posts:
|Commencement of Online Submission of Applications||03.01.2018|
|Closing of Online Submission of Applications||17.01.2018|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSSR, Chennai||01.02.2018|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSSR, Chennai from far flung areas||08.02.2018|
For BHEL Chennai Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to go through the stated details cautiously. Candidates can also visit the Official Link. Candidates can also keep this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com safe for further use. To save this page aspirants have to press CTRL +D tab.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Admit Card|
|BHEL Placement Papers with Answers||BHEL Exam Result|
|BHEL Recruitment||PSU Recruitment Through GATE|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|