Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has notified a latest job notification entitled as BHEL Recruitment to fill 80 vacant posts of Engineer and Supervisor. BHEL, Power Sector is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis.
Interested candidates may apply online for BHEL Engineer Recruitment by submitting their application form till the closing date that is 18-02-2019. Last date to send the hard copy of application form is 25-02-2019. Flung area candidates have to send hard copy of it till the last date that is 04-03-2019.
BHEL Supervisor Recruitment:
Bachelor’s Degree holders or Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering holders who have a desire to build their career in BHEL may apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment through offline process mentioned below. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
Candidates must note that Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant only for candidates coming under “Non Creamy Layer”. Aspirants may also get other details regarding BHEL Recruitment 2019 through this page that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Commencement of Online Submission of Applications||06-02-2019|
|Closing of Online Submission of Applications||18-02-2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSSR, Chennai||25-02-2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSSR, Chennai from far flung areas||04-03-2019|
|Posts Name||No. of BHEL Vacancy|
BHEL Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|For BHEL Engineer Recruitment||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering|
|For BHEL Supervisor Recruitment||Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.|
BHEL Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 34 years
Relaxations in Age:
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
You Can Find Here: More Government Jobs
BHEL Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for BHEL Job Openings on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview in the ratio up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies conducted by the experts of organization.
Applying contenders are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by means of a Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai. However, SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
Mode of Payment:
Processing Fee can also be paid online through SBI Collect, through the link that is www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Instructions for remittance of fee through State Bank Collect is shown below:
- State of Corporate / Institution : “Tamil Nadu”
- Type of Corporate / Institution : “PSU-Public Sector Undertaking”
- PSU-Public Sector Undertaking Name: “BHEL PSSR, CHENNAI”
- Payment Category : “FTA-Processing Fee”
|Posts Name||BHEL Pay Scale|
|For BHEL Engineer Jobs||Rs.62,100/-|
|For BHEL Supervisor Jobs||Rs.34,680/-|
Read Here: Employment News- New Updates
In addition, reimbursement for premium paid for Mediclaim Policy up to Rs. 2 lakh for Self & Family eligible.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
To know how to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment, candidates are required to follow certain steps which are indicated below:
- Visit to the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is www.bhelpssr.co.in to apply for BHEL Jobs 2019
- From home page, you need to press on “Recruitment of FTA-Engineer (Civil) and FTA-Supervisors (Civil) on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for PSSR and PSWR Project Sites” link for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy
- Choose suitable link as press on “Advertisement” from left side for BHEL Recruitment Advertisement.
- BHEL Notification PDF will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the detailed BHEL advertisement carefully before applying for BHEL Recruitment 2019.
- After reading relevant details, hit on “apply online” link to apply for BHEL Thirumayam Recruitment.
- Fill BHEL Online Application Form with complete and correct details inaccurate manner.
- Upload essential documents/certificates along with BHEL Application Form for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs.
- Hit on “submit” tab for successful completion of BHEL Online Form and take a print out of the application form.
- Now, attach all the documents along with application form.
- Finally The envelop comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)” send it to address mentioned below.
To The Addl. General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region,
690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,
To grab more information about BHEL Recruitment 2019, candidates need to go through the Official Link of the website regularly. For other career related updates and government jobs, you may avail free services by subscribing our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Latest BHEL Recruitment for FTA Safety Officer ! As per advertisement, there are 38 vacancies of FTA Safety Officer in organization. Keen contestants may grab this opportunity by applying for www.bhel.com recruitment.
Closing Date for BHEL FTA Safety Officer Recruitment:
Applicants may apply online for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited FTA Safety Officer Recruitment before 11-02-2019. After applying online, you must forward hard copy of form at below address latest by 18-02-2019.
Are you eligible for FTA Safety Officer Jobs?
Those having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Production or Industrial Engineering from well-known institute may enroll for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has listed all details about BHEL Recruitment 2019 on this page. Go through it with utmost care.
BHEL Vacancies Overview:
|Power Sector Region||No. of Post|
|Power Sector – Southern Region||29|
|Power Sector – Eastern Region||03|
|Power Sector – Western Region||06|
Know Company Profile: What is the full form of BHEL?
Eligibility for BHEL Safety Officer Recruitment:
- To be eligible for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Safety Officer Recruitment, one must possess Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Production or Industrial Engineering from recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates
- Minimum 1 year full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI approved institution
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
|Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 35 Years As on 23.01.2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Persons with Disabilities Candidate:
10 years for General
Application Fee for BHEL Vacancy:
All candidates are required to pay application fee via Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
|Category||Amount of fee|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Remuneration details for BHEL Jobs:
After appointment for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited FTA Safety Officer Jobs, individuals will be happy to receive Rs.62, 100/- as pay mount.
BHEL Recruitment Process:
Eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies.
How to apply for BHEL FTA Safety Officer Vacancies 2019?
- Initial stage is to log on to official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is www.bhel.com
- Under ‘CAREER’ head, tap on ‘Current Job Openings’ head.
- Moreover, hit on ‘Recruitment of FTA-Safety Officers on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for PSSR, PSWR and PSER Project Site’ link.
- BHEL Notification for latest job openings will display.
- Applicants must ensure eligibility & other things from job notification.
- Another step is to download BHEL Application Form 2019, fill your form with asked information.
- Also, affix required documents along with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment Form.
- Lastly, applicants must forward form at below address soon.
Addl. General Manager (HR) BHEL,
Power Sector Southern Region, 690,
EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,
BHEL Job Openings Last Date:
- Last date to apply online: 11-02-2019
- Last date for submission of Application hard copy: 18-02-2019
- Closing date to submit form(far flung areas): 25-02-2019
To fetch more details about BHEL Recruitment 2019, follow its Official Link. Keep tuned with us for more updates about latest vacancies & many more.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHEL Bhopal Recruitment||BHEL Placement Papers With Answers|
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Internship|
|Latest Walkin Jobs in India||सरकारी नौकरी|
|Rozgar Career India||How to Find a Job Online|