BITS Pilani Recruitment
Recruitment Notice for SRF/JRF/RA Positions has been officially announced under BITS Pilani Recruitment on its official website that is bits-pilani.ac.in. Those candidates who are interested and are willing to apply for such posts must send their resume as prescribed before the last date that is 15-07-2018.
Those applicants who satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned below in this page which is stated and demanded by Birla Institute of Technology & Science will be considered eligible to apply and appear in the selection procedure for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018.
Get BITS SRF/JRF/RA Positions Details Here!!!
Contenders, who will qualify the recruitment procedure of BITS, will be hired under the project of Study on Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Cosmic Acceleration of the Universe in Modified Gravity for the duration of 3 years. This may be extended depending on the performance of the candidates.
Here on this page, all the details regarding BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018- 2019 has been provided thoroughly and in an easy understandable manner by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BITS Pilani Recruitment
BITS Pilani Recruitment Details:
- Post name: SRF/JRF/RA
- Total no of BITS Pilani vacancies: 01
Those who have pursued Ph.D. and post graduate degree in relevant fields with at least 60% marks in aggregate as per the posts they have applied for will be considered eligible for BITS Pilani SRF/JRF/RA Recruitment.
Lower age limit for the candidates willing to apply for BITS Pilani SRF/JRF/RA vacancies is 18 years and upper age limit for such candidates will be as prescribed below:
- Research Associate: 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow: 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years
Relaxation on Upper Age Limit:
Relaxation on upper age limit of 5 years has been provided to the contenders belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and to Women and physically handicapped candidates as per the govt. rules adopted by the organization.
Monthly package of salary for the vacant posts of SRF/JRF/RA has been decided by the authority as per the norms and according to the posts as explained below:
- Research Associate: Rs.36, 000/-
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.14, 000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.12, 000/-
BITS Pilani Recruitment Procedure:
BITS have decided to finalize the selection of the candidates by conducting a personal interview which will be duly conducted and informed to the candidates by an email by the screening committee of the institute.
Get Here Preparation Links
Procedure to Apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of BITS Pilani institute that is www.bits-pilani.ac.in to apply online for SRF/JRF/RA Positions.
- Through home page of the official portal, move the cursor towards “Quick Links” section and hit the “Careers” tab from the drop down list.
- On hitting the prescribed tab you will be navigated to a new page where you have to go through “Research Fellow” section and press the suitable link for “Goa Campus”.
- Now, from the next page hit the appropriate link for the recruitment of JRF/SRF/RA vacancies which will navigate you to another page.
- Go through the appeared advertisement carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then send the resume and application through mail to both the email addresses mentioned below.
- Principal Investigator Dr. Gauranga Charan Samanta: [email protected]
- Co-PI Dr. Prasanta Kumar Das: [email protected]
Last Date to Submit the Resume and Application Form for BITS Pilani Recruitment: 15-07-2018
It must have become easy for the candidates to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the content mentioned above. They must also visit its official link or may stay tuned with us for regular related updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|