For the post of Junior Resident, latest BPSGMC Notification has been circulated. Check complete details of BPSGMC Recruitment Advertisement from here. Aspirants interested for BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment can apply for 30 latest JR vacancies.
BPSGMC 30 Junior Resident Vacancies
Candidates interested for BPSGMC Junior Resident Recruitment can check the eligibility conditions by going through BPS Govt Medical College Notification. Those who satisfy all conditions can submit the forms till 16-07-2018. Further candidates can attend interview on 17-07-2018.
Candidates, who are in hunt of further details about BPSGMC Recruitment 2018 can go through the below tuned page which is well modified by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BPS Govt Medical College Vacancies:
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No Of Vacancy: 30
Required Qualification For BPS Govt Medical College Vacancy:
To attend interview for BPSGMC Vacancies you should satisfy the eligibility conditions otherwise your forms for BPSGMC JR Recruitment will not be accepted. Applied candidates should have MBBS Degree from a recognized University or Institute with good records.
Criteria Of Age For BPS Govt Medical College Jobs:
Age of applying candidates for BPSGMC Jobs should be as per the norms that is minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age limit is not decided yet. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for BPSGMC Junior Resident Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in personal interview. Interview and verification of documents will be conducted to select candidates for BPSGMC Vacancy.
Application Fee For BPS Govt Medical College JR Recruitment:
Before submitting application form forBPSGMC Recruitment aspirants are also required to pay demand draft of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for reserved category and half fee for female candidates in favour of Director BPS GMC for Women KhanpurKalan, Sonepatpayble at Gohana.
Salary Offered For BPS Govt Medical College Junior Resident Recruitment:
Qualified candidates in interview round and get selected for BPSGMC Junior Resident Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs.15600+5400 GP+ DA admissible from time to time + Rs. 8000/- as special allowances.
Check Out: More Government Jobs
Process To Fill BPS Govt Medical College Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply for BPSGMC Recruitment 2018 you need to login to official website that is bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in.
- Afterwards, you are required to follow “News Details” section that is available in left side.
- Under that, you are required to press “Walk in interview for Junior Resident on contract basis on 17/07/2018” link.
- By pressing said link, BPSGMC Notification will appear.
- You can go through BPSGMC Junior Resident Advertisement to know eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can further prepare fill BPSGMC Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Then, send it before the last date.
- Afterwards, candidates can attend interview on scheduled date with all necessary documents.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Office of Director
BPS Govt Medical College for Women
You Can Find Here: Latest Walk-In Interview
- Last date to submit form: 16-07-2018 till 04:00 PM
- Walk-in interview date: 17-07-2018 at 10:00 AM
You may check more details about BPS Medical College Recruitment 2018 must check Official Notice Link given and press on this Official Link to visit official website directly. Interested contender can follow us on Facebook and Google plus for updates of BPSGMC Recruitment 2018–2019. Bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL + D
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|