BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test
Contenders can fulfill their dreams by taking admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University as university is going to BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test for admission in B.ed programme. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University is NAAC Accredited Grade “B” university which offers admission to the scholar candidates in various. Dedicated students who are seeking admission in two years B.ed course they can go through Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam notification and submit BRABU online Application forms before the last date that is 15-07-2017.
Focal Points on This Page
BRABU B.Ed. Eligibility
BRABU B.Ed. Admission Process
Reservation of Seats
Process to Fill BRABU B.Ed. Application Form
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Admission procedure will be done through Merit list and entrance based list. University has decided to conduct B.Ed. Entrance Test on 30-07-2017. Interested candidates can apply for BRABU B.Ed Admissions in the same manner as mentioned in BRABU Online Portal. Candidates may attain more info related to BRABU Admission Notification through beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants must go behind all the steps of BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017–2019 Procedure as furnished below.
BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test
Students interested to pursue B.ed from Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University need to give entrance test first. For appearing in test candidates need to satisfy eligibility criteria.
- Applicant with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and for in the Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification/examination recognized by the Academic Council of respective University equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- No such applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself/herself admitted within specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority for some valid reason.
Must Read This: How to Become a Teacher in India
For admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University candidates must check admission process of it. Students who want to pursue B.ed need to give entrance test first. Afterwards, students will be screened according to merit list of B.ed entrance test. Selected candidates will be called for further process of admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University.
Candidates are required to pay application fee for appearing in B.ed entrance test. After form submission User will use Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/E-vallet for payment of Rs. 1000 + Rs. 50 (Payment Gateway Charges) Total = Rs. 1050.
Find Out Rank Wise Top: Universities in Bihar
Reservation of Seats:
For getting admission, seats will be allotted as per seats reservation. In the below section we have discussed the seats reservation according to category lets’ have a look. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection. Candidates are required to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of S.D.M.
Person with Disability (PWD) candidates: 3%
- Visually Impaired:1%
- Hearing Impaired: 1%
- Orthopedically Handicapped: 1%
Process to Apply For BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test Form:
- First of all, applicants need to login to official web page of university that is www.brabu.net.
- Thereafter, on home page select “Apply Online for B.Ed. Course (2017-2019)” link.
- Now, registered candidates are required to login with the email id and password and captcha code.
- Ehen the details are filled candidates can press login tab.
- After registration or login user will submit their Application form for B.Ed. Course.
- Upload the documents that are listed below while submitting form.
- At last recheck the details and press submit tab.
Get here direct link to: Apply Online
Applicants interested for B.Ed entrance test are required to keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo ( 150px x 185 px) : under 100 KB
- Scanned signature (150 px x 45 px) : under 50 KB
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
- Start Date: 25-06-2017
- Last Date: 15-07-2017
- Admit card Download Date: 20-07-2017 to 29-07-2017
- Date of Test: 30-07-2017
BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test Instructions>>> Check Here
BRABU B.Ed. Notification>>> Check Here
Candidates may check Official Link for more details regarding BRABU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017-2019. To obtain more details, you may visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||TET Entrance Exam|
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|