BSF SI Recruitment
Border Security Force will release BSF SI Recruitment Advertisement soon on its official website. The organization will recruit eligible and hardworking candidates at the vacant positions of Sub Inspector/Constable.
Applicants who are interested in BSF SI Bharti they can check the dates to apply for Upcoming BSF SI Recruitment 2019 here. We will update the direct link to apply for BSF SI Jobs soon.
BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment
Only those aspirants who find themselves eligible can apply for BSF SI Vacancies. Candidates can submit the BSF SI Online Application Form by following below stated step by step procedure.
Contenders may get more detailed information about BSF SI Recruitment 2019, by scrolling down this page completely which is well modified by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BSF SI Recruitment
BSF SI Vacancies:
- Constable (Tradesman)
- Constable (GD)
- Head Constable
- Sub Inspector (GD)
- Law Officer (Grade II)
- Sub Inspector (Works)
- Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector Group B
- Non Ministerial Engineering (Engineering)
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
Qualification Needed For BSF SI Jobs:
For Constable (Tradesman) Post: Matriculation or its Equivalent is required to apply for BSF Jobs 2019.
For Sub Inspector Post: Candidates who have completed Graduation from recognized board are eligible to apply BSF Bharti 2019.
For GD Constable Post: Matriculation or its Equivalent is required to apply for BSF Vacancy 2019.
For Law Officer Grade II Post: The candidate must be a Graduate with 6 years of service in Group A and 3 years experience in legal affairs.
Criteria Of Age For BSF SI Job Openings:
The upper age limit of applying candidates for BSF Sub Inspector Jobs to appear in LDCE will be 32 years as on the last date of application. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
BSF SI Recruitment Process:
To select candidates for BSF Sub Inspector Bharti, written exam will be conducted. Further, physical test will be conducted to recruit eligible aspirants. Those, who will qualify in both the rounds, will be finally appointed for Sub Inspector (GD) Posts.
Get Here Post Wise: BSF Syllabus
Emoluments Offered For BSF SI Job:
Selected candidates for BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment will be offered attractive amount of remuneration that is Pay Matrix Level-6 of Rs.35400- 112400/- per month. Other allowances are also admissible from time to time.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector||Rs.35,400-1,12,400 /-|
|JE/SI||Rs.9,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4,200/-|
Steps To Fill BSF SI Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply for BSF SI Recruitment is to login to official website that is bsf.nic.in.
- Press “Recruitment” tab that is given in bottom section. Further from drop down list again hit on “Recruitment” tab.
- On appeared page, select “Selection of Sub-Inspector (GD) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2019” link.
- By pressing said link, BSF SI Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in BSF SI Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates for BSF SI Bharti can further apply online and fill BSF SI Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Further, hit submit tab and take the print out of same for future use.
Last date to submit application form: Updating Soon
To know other related details about BSF SI Recruitment 2019 go through below given details. To grab more details about BSF SI Bharti 2019, keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BSF Admit Card||BSF Result|
|How To Prepare For BSF Exam||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Defence Jobs|
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|