BSNL JE Admit Card
To appear in the BSNL Junior Engineer Online Test, BSNL JE Admit Card is essential document. Without Hall Ticket, you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. So candidates must download BSNL JE Admit Card 2018 before the last date.
As per BSNL notification, organization is going to fill various vacancies of junior engineer posts by eligible contenders through BSNL JE Recruitment 2018.The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview respectively.
Organization will conduct the BSNL Junior Engineer 2018 examination on 28-01-2018 and you can download your BSNL Admit card online from 21-01-2018. For this you need to have your registration number and password/date of birth.
How to download Admit Card: Well, to download the BSNL Junior Engineer Online Test Hall Ticket, you need to scroll down the entire page so to read the complete procedure which is updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Procedure to download BSNL JE Admit Card 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website that is www.jharkhand.bsnl.co.in
- On the home page hit the suitable link to download the BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Call Letter
- Now you need to enter the registration number and date of birth as a password
- Within few seconds your BSNL JE Call Letter 2018 will be appear in front of you
- Now you need to download it or take a print out of it for future use
Further process for BSNL JE Exam 2018:
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 28-01-2018 and for the same admit card will be available from 21-01-2018.
- Those, who attain minimum qualifying marks in BSNL JE written test are called for personal interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- To attend personal interview you need to have BSNL JE Interview Admit card issued by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- The BSNL JE Interview Call letter contains entire information about aspirants such as name of applicant, category, examination center, instructions to follow at examination center, candidate’s photo with signature correspondingly.
Check Here: Top Selling BSNL JE Books For Free
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018:
- The BSNL Junior Engineer 2018 Exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- There will be three sections such as Section I that is General Ability Test, It consists of 20 questions for 20 marks, Section II is Basic Engineering; it consists of 90 questions for 90 marks.
- Finally, Sections III is specialization; it consists of 90 questions for 90 marks.
- The BSNL Junior Engineer exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Written Test||I||General Ability Test||20||20||3 Hours|
Get Complete Detailed: BSNL JE Syllabus
Some essential Document to Carry:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
Read Out Here: BSNL JE Previous Papers
- Admit card release date: 21-01-2018
- Date of BSNL JE Exam: 28-01-2018
To get rest information, must visit the official website. You are suggested to bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section