Bundelkhand University Admission
Bundelkhand University has released BU UG/PG Counseling Schedule on its official website. Qualified candidates in UG/ PG Entrance Exam may appear for Bundelkhand University Admission Counseling according to given BU Counselling Dates.
Steps to do online registration and form submission are mentioned below. The admission in BU Jhansi will be done through Entrance Exam or through merit based. Bundelkhand University Admission Exam will be held on 09-06-2018 for B.El.Ed course.
Fresh Update On 21-07-2018
Bundelkhand University UG/PG Counseling Dates-Released!!!
Bundelkhand University Counselling Schedule has been released for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Admission. Candidates may appear for Counseling according to course. B.Sc. Agricultural Science, M.Sc Counselling has been started from 19-07-2018 and will be completed till 28-07-2018.
M.Sc. Agricultural Science Counselling will be organized on 30-07-2018 and 31-07-2018. For the easiness of applicants, we have provided the Bundelkhand University Counselling Schedule PDF link on below page.
About Bundelkhand University Admission Test:
And for all the remaining courses, the admission test will be conducted in 10-06-2018. The results will be declared within a week of exam and suitable seats will be allotted to qualified students.
To grab further details about Bundelkhand University Admission 2018, students need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bundelkhand University Admission
Bundelkhand University Courses List:
BU Jhansi Admission through Entrance:
- B.Sc. (Ag)
- MSW (Masters of Social Work)
- MFC (Masters of Finance & Control)
- M.Sc. (Ag)
- BA LLB
- B.Pharma, etc
BU Jhansi Direct Admission through Merit:
- Lib & Info Science
- MBA (Journalism)
- BBA (Hons)
- B.Com (Hons)
- Lib & Info Science
- BBA (Tourism)
- MFA, etc
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Bundelkhand University Eligibility Criteria:
|Bundelkhand University UG Admission||Applicants must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent|
qualification from recognized boards or school.
|Bundelkhand University PG Admission||Applicants should hold bachelors degree in relevant fields|
from recognized university or institutions.
Bundelkhand University Admission Process:
- The university conducts entrance exam for admission in some respective courses. Those contenders who will be able to crack the Bundelkhand University Admission exam will get suitable seats.
- Those students who want to take direct admission will get elected on the basis of merit list.
You must do that: Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Bundelkhand University Application Fee:
While submitting Bundelkhand University Admission form, candidates need to deposit application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
|Selection Process||Fee Details|
|For General||For Reserved|
|Through Entrance Test||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|Through Merit||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Students can pay the application fee through SBI net banking or through ATM / Debit / Credit Card of any nationalized bank.
- You are required to submit the print out of online application form with online fee receipt by registered post to address specified below.
How to Apply for Bundelkhand University Admission:
Those students who want to fill Bundelkhand University Application form are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of university i.e. www.bujhansi.ac.in
- Then select “Admission” tab which is mentioned at the top of home page.
- Hit “Apply Now” option and you will be on a new page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to college admission.
- Download the Bundelkhand University Admission Notice 2018-19 and read the entire details about BU Jhansi Admission.
- Then hit “Apply Online for New Registration” button and fill the form with correct details.
- Hit “Save and Register” option and you will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and select login button.
- Fill the BU Jhansi application form with required details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Deposit the fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Bundelkhand University Admission application form.
- Attach the self attested copies of required documents and submit it the postal address:
Address to send hard copy:
Coordinator, Admission Cell,
Administrative Block, Room No.105,
Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road,
Jhansi – 284128 (U.P)
Bundelkhand University Admission Important Dates 2018:
Category-A: Admission through Entrance Test
|Last Date for Bundelkhand University Online Application||25-05-2018|
Last date to submit Bundelkhand University Admission form receipt
|Last Date for Online Application with Late Fee Rs.600/-||30-05-2018|
|Last Date to submit Bundelkhand University Admission form receipt with late fine||05-06-2018|
|B.El.Ed Entrance Exam||09-06-2018|
BU Entrance test for all courses
|Bundelkhand University Results||15-06-2018|
Want to Know? How To Apply For Education Loan
Category-B: Admission through MERIT
|Last Date for BY Jhansi Online Application||05-06-2018|
|Last date to submit Bundelkhand University Admission Application form receipt||10-06-2018|
|Last Date for Online Application with Late Fee Rs.300/-||10-06-2018|
|Last Date to submit Bundelkhand University Admission form receipt with late fine||15-06-2018|
|Declaration of Merit||18-06-2018|
To read more information about Bundelkhand University Admission 2018, Applicants are advised to bookmark this page by using Cntrl+D Key. You may subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates direct in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bundelkhand University Time Table||Bundelkhand University Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|