BVP CET Syllabus
Detailed BVP CET Syllabus 2019 is well provided here for all the topics and units from Physics and Mathematics that candidates need to study to qualify Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Test 2019.
It is very important for the candidate to go through the BVP CET Syllabus 2019 thoroughly as questions asked in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam will be based on it and candidate will also get the overview of BVP CET 2019.
Complete Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test Syllabus are given below
Aspirants are also notified that most of the topics in BVP CET Syllabus are based on 10+2 syllabus. Aspirants are suggested to prepare each and every topic given in Bharati Vidyapeeth University Syllabus 2019 so as to qualify the entrance test with good score.
The given BVP CET Syllabus 2019 consist of many important topics which the candidates can obtain form the below section of the page which well planned and structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BVP CET Syllabus 2019
BVP CET Syllabus 2019 for Engineering comprises of subjects namely Physics and Mathematics of Class 11th and 12th. For BVP CET Medical exam topics will be covered up from Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Class 12th. You may have a glance on BVP CET Syllabus and begin preparing for the exam according to it:
BVP CET Syllabus for Physics:
|Physical World and Measurement|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory|
|Oscillations and waves|
|Magnetic effects of current and alternating currents|
|Electromagnetic waves and radiation|
|Dual nature of matter|
|Atoms and nuclei|
Start Here Online: Physics Quiz
BVP CET Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
- Limits & Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Application of integral
- Differential equations
- Boolean Algebra
- Mathematical Logic
- Plane Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
BVP CET Syllabus for Chemistry:
|Chemistry in ever day life|
|Organic compounds complaining nitrogen|
|Aldehydes ketones and carboxylic acids|
|Alcohols, phenols and ethers|
|Haloalkanes and haloarense|
|D – and F block elements|
|P – Block elements|
|General principles & process of isolation of elements|
|Some basic concept of chemistry|
|Structure of Atom|
|Classification of elements & periodically in properties|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure|
|States of matter: gasses and liquid|
|S – block element (alkali & alkaline earth metals)|
|Some – P block elements|
|Organic chemistry some basic principles & techniques|
Get here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
BVP CET Syllabus for Biology:
- Diversity in living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and human welfare
- Ecology and environmental
Do Practice From: Biology Quiz
Download BVP CET Syllabus PDF
To appear in Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Test, candidate must download the PDF of Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Test Syllabus by hitting below stated direct link:
|Subjects||BVP CET Syllabus Link|
|Physics||Hit Here To Download|
|Mathematics||Hit Here To Download|
BVP CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Medium of the exam is English only.
- Total marks of each stream are 200.
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam and in every question there will be 4 options available, students need to select only one correct answer form the options available.
- BVP CET will be of 3 hours that is 180 minutes. No extra timing will be given to the candidates to complete their exam.
- There is no additional deduction of marks for the wrong attempted answers which means that there is no negative marking.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode i.e. through pen paper mode.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates with their unique roll number and the candidates are suggested to sit according to the seats allotted to them.
|Entrance Test||Subject||Number of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering 2019||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical 2019||Physics||50|
Check Out Marking Scheme in Detail: BVP CET Exam Pattern
How to prepare for BVP CET Exam 2019?
- Past question papers model papers is one of the best sources which one can use to prepare for the exam in a better way.
- The sample papers and model paper aware us about the important topics and the type of questions that are commonly asked in the exam.
- Mark the questions which are important and revise them in a regular manner.
- Make a daily routine and target of the topics that you have to cover up in a day, practice them until you are not perfect in that.
- Pay more attention towards the topics which you think are the weaker one.
- Refer to the answer sheets of the toppers and analyze their presentation.
- Have full faith and confidence in yourself while you are going to appear in the exam.
- Motivation and planning both plays an important role for the better preparation of the exam.
For better preparation of exam you can download BVP CET Syllabus 2019 also from Official Site. Aspirants can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to obtain regular updates on your timeline. For any queries regarding BVP CET Syllabus you can drop your comments in the comment box which is provided below, we will solve all your queries. You can also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BVP CET Admit Card||Engineering Entrance Exams in India|
|Not Interested in Engineering After 12th||Medical Entrance Exam|
|10 Mistakes You Make Daily in English||How To Study While Doing Job|
|Maths Formulas PDF||BVP CET Result|