CA CPT Application Form
Check CA CPT Application Form process from here!!! Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) is an entry-level examination conducted at the national level twice in a year (June & December) by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Candidates, who want to choose Chartered Accountancy as a profession, are hereby informed that CA CPT Registration Process for 2019 year will be started from April 2019 onwards. You can check entire details such as CA CPT Exam Date & Fees Details etc from here.
Common Proficiency Test will be held on Sunday, 16th June, 2019 in two sessions.
CA CPT Application Form Last Date!!!
CA Common Proficiency Test Exam 2019 will be conducted in June 2019. Applicants must follow the below provided steps to fill CA CPT Application Form 2019.
To get further information about CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form 2019, you are required to go through the whole page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CA CPT Application Form
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria:
Those members who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for empanelment, to act as Observers:
- Applying aspirants must qualify 10th and 12th level qualifying examination from a recognized board of education or equivalent examination.
- Aspirants must be registered with ICAI before the closing date for June examination.
- Candidates who have completed undergraduate and postgraduate degree with the commerce stream with the score of at least 55% marks.
- Students holding bachelor or master’s degree in any other stream than commerce must obtain at least 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Individuals holding UG/PG degree from Open University were also exempted from appearing in CA CPT, 2019.
Do You Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
- The Honorarium of Rs. 1500/- per day / per session and Rs. 350/- as conveyance reimbursement for ‘A’ class cities
- 250/- for other cities per day (to cover cost of local travel) besides reimbursement of postal, stationery, telephone expenses, if any, will be paid.
CA CPT 2019 Application Form:
ICAI will declare CA CPT Application form in the month of April 2019. Students have to register in online mode before the last date by admission authority.
CA CPT Application Form Fee:
- If applicant have select examination centre in India with Rs.1000/-
- If applicant have select test centre in Kathmandu (i.e. Nepal) then they pay Rs.1700/-
- If applicant have select test centre in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat, Doha pay $ 300
CA CPT Exam Pattern:
|Mode of examination||Offline mode (Pencil Paper Mode)|
|Test Medium||English OR Hindi|
|Timings :10:30 am – 12:30 pm (two hours)|
|First session of CA CPT||Sec A – Fundamentals|
of Accounting-40 Marks
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws-60 Marks|
|Timings: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (two hours)|
|Second session of CA CPT||Sec C – General Economics-50 Marks|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude-50 Marks|
|Total||4 sections-200 Marks|
Get Detailed: CPT Syllabus
CA CPT Cut Off:
Overall cutoff is 50% marks of 200 i.e. applicants have to gained 100 marks minimum from 200 when to get succeeded. Please go to complete the information relate with sectional cutoff of test for CA CPT.
|Sections||Sectional cutoff for 30%|
|General Economies||50 marks|
|Mercantile Laws||40 marks|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||60 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
CA CPT Admit Card 2019:
- CA CPT Call Letter will be provided to the candidates prior three weeks from the examination.
- Candidates can obtain their CA CPT 2019 Admit Card by login through their registered id and password.
- CA CPT 2019 Admit Card consists of candidature details such as name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, exam venue etc.
- In case of any candidate finds any discrepancy regarding admit card then he/she can contact ICAI Helpline desk immediately.
List of CA CPT Exam Centers:
|Delhi / New Delhi||Tuticorin|
How to Register for CPT June 2019:
- Student have to buy a prospectus from any of the regional branches of the Institute which amounts to 100/-
- Applicants can download their application form from the official website of the Institute i.e. icai.org
- CA CPT Application Form amounts to 100/-. If the registration form is downloaded from the Institute website then the applicants has to pay 100/- or as the case may be
- CA CPT Application Form fee is to be paid in the form of DD in the favor of Secretary
- If you download the registration form via online you have to remit 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD(demand draft)
How to fill CA CPT Application Form 2019?
Candidates can apply for CA Common Proficiency Test by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all, visit official site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India that is icai.org to fill CA CPT 2019 Application Form
- Now you have to hit on “CPT – June 2019” link, available under “Announcement” section at the leftward of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details about exam. You must read all the details very carefully mentioned in Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Notification.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Login/ Register” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- Hit on “New User Register Here” link.
- Then, fill CA CPT 2019 Registration Form with complete details such as name, Registration No, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Landline No, Primary Email, Re-Enter Primary Email and Secondary Email & others
- After filling registration form hit on “Register” tab for final completion
- Ensuing to filling CA CPT Online Registration, you may download CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form 2019
- Fill required details in CA CPT Application Form 2019
- After filling CA CPT Online Application Form, upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph, and signature, as per specifications
- Pay CA CPT Exam Fees via proper channel.
- Take preview of CA CPT June form & Submit CA CPT 2019 Application Form within given period of time
- At last retain a hard copy of Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Application Form for further usage.
Required Documents along with CA CPT Application Form:
Demand Draft along with the registration fees
10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
Nationality proof whether he is the citizen of India or a foreigner
Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
CA CPT 2019 Important Dates:
|Events||CA CPT Application Form Tentative Dates|
|CA CPT June 2019 Notification||4th April, 2019|
|Last date to submit CA CPT Application Form||24th April, 2019|
(without late fees)
|CA CPT Application Form Last Date|| 2nd May, 2019|
(with late fees)
|Admit card release date||June 2019|
|CA CPT Exam date||16th June 2019|
|Declare of CA CPT Result||Will update later|
To get more information concerning CA CPT Application Form 2019, visit the Official Link. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also get latest updates about CA CPT Registration for June 2019 by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CA CPT Result||CA CPT Exam Time Table|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|