Calicut University UG Admission
Calicut University UG Admission will be done through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the academic session 2019-20. Students who want to get admission to Under Graduate Courses may apply online before prescribed last date.
Calicut University offers admission to various eligible students in Under Graduate Courses concerned to Arts, science & Technology stream through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) to Arts, science & Technology
Calicut University UG CAP Application Form
Interested students, who willing to apply are required to ensure all eligibility norms, and can further apply by submitting the application form online by following the below mentioned guidelines.
Applicants who want to fetch more details related to Calicut University UG Admission 2019-2020 must go through the below stated page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Calicut University UG Admission
Courses Available For Calicut University UG Admissions
Eligibility Criteria Calicut University Admission to UG Programmes
- Students willing to apply for Calicut University Admission UG courses must have completed Higher Secondary Examination or 12th from Kerala State Board of Higher Secondary Examination in the relevant stream.
- One must have passed 12th with 50% marks in Mathematics/Biology and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary Examinations of Kerala have been recognized as equivalent to the Pre-Degree Examination.
Each student must have attained minimum 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018. Upper age may be relaxed for some category students such as SC / ST as per the norms
Reservation Of Seats For Admission
- Total 59% Seats are available in Un-Aided & for aided courses in Self- Financing colleges including the seats reserved for SC/ST/SEBC.
- Seats provided in Government colleges excluding the seats reserved for applicants belongs to Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Tamil Linguistic Minority, Sports quota, Person with Disability & Mentally retarded students from Kashmir.
- Seats available in Aided colleges for students belong to open quota, SC & ST.
- Total 59% Seats are available in IHRD self-financing colleges subject to reservation as per Government rules.
Bifurcation of seats which are not considered under CAP:
- Seats under Community quota (For Aided colleges only)
- Seats under Management quota (Applicable for Aided/Unaided & unaided courses)
- Sports quota
- Lakshdweep quota/ students of Kashmir (for affiliated colleges)
- PWD & mentally retarded students
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Entrants (General and OBC Category) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- and other SC/ST Category need to submit the fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only. Those applicants, who have State Bank of Travancore (SBT) online facility, can pay through SBT E-Challan.
Calicut University UG CAP Admission Procedure:
Students will be selected for UG Admission 2019 Calicut University on the basis of merit list prepared by the admission cell of university on the basis of marks obtained by applicants in 10+2. Students who are shortlisted in the merit list will be called for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the academic session 2019-2020.
Calicut University UG Centralized Admission Process
In Centralized Admission Process, seats will be provided to students on the basis of merit of academics marks. Allotment of seat will be done by following 3 allotment procedure for Government & Aided colleges & 2 processes for Un-aided colleges with respect to availability of Calicut University UG Seat Vacancy.
After allotment trial, seat matrix on basis of rank, those satisfied with the allotted seat then he/she can cancel the remaining choices. If any applicants are not satisfied with the allotted seat then he/she can appear for second and third allotment round
Those applicant’s seat has been confirmed, has to report to concerned college along with original & photocopies of the documents.
Check Out Complete: Calicut University Study Material
How To Apply For Calicut University UG Admissions?
- Visit to the official site of University that is www.universityofcalicut.info
- Follow and hit “Directorate of Admission” link available on home page
- Select appropriate link of Calicut University Undergraduate Courses Admission.
- Read the complete brochure to ensure all eligibility.
- Hit on “Calicut University UG Online Application Form” link
- Fill Calicut University UG Application Form with all essential details correctly
- Upload photograph and signature and other required documents with the Admission Form
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of Calicut University UG online Form check it once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of Calicut University UG Online Admission Form for future use.
Calicut University UG Admission Dates
|Calicut University UG Registration|
Will be Started from
|In the month of April 2019|
|Calicut University UG Registration Last Date||In the month of May 2019|
|First Allotment||In the month of June 2019|
|Second Allotment||In the month of June 2019|
|Third Allotment||In the month of July 2019|
|Classes Start From||In the month of July 2019|
Applicants, if you want to grab more details regarding Calicut University UG Admission 2019 must go through the Official Link. Follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google+ to get the latest updates directly on timeline wall.