Canara Bank PO Admit Card
Candidates can download Canara Bank PO Admit Card from this single page. The authority is going to conduct exam on 23-12-2018 for one-year training programme that is Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).
Those candidates, who are going to take part in following examination, must download Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2019 from here. After qualify the exam, candidates will be entitled for the post of probationary officer (PO) grade I.
Canara Bank PO Call Letter 2019:
Candidate’s selection for Canara Bank PO Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam, group discussion, and personal interview round. The selected ones will be eligible to attend a special course PGDBF.
For attaining more details about Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2019, you need to read the complete page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Canara Bank PO Admit Card
How to Download Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2019?
To download Canara Bank PO Exam Admit Card via online mode, you need to go through the below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, visit the Official Website of the organization that is canarabank.com.
- Follow “Career” section for Canara Bank Admit Card and press the “Recruitment” tab over there.
- On the new page you will see various links but you have to press the “RP-1/2018 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” link.
- Once you will hit on this option new page will be displayed here you need to press on “Hit here to download call letter” link.
- After hitting the link for Canara Bank Call Letter new page will be opened on your desktop screen.
- Now you are required to enter your Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY).
- Then press on “Login” button for Canara Bank PO Hall Ticket.
- After that Canara Bank PO Scale-I Admit card will be appeared in front of you.
- At last, you can download Canara Bank Hall ticket and take a print out of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for Canara Bank PO:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Medium of the entrance exam: English & Hindi
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Download Here: Canara Bank PO Syllabus
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. Can I change my Canara Bank PO exam center for the online test?
Answer: The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final.
Ques. Is it essential that the name on the Canara Bank PO Hall Ticket should match with that in the ID proof?
Answer: Yes, it is essential that the name printed on the Canara Bank hall ticket should be similar to that of Photo ID proof.
Ques. Shall I receive my admit card by post?
Answer: The authority issues the admit card online at its official website only.
Download Here: Canara Bank PO Previous Year Question Papers
To know more details about Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2019, you are required to visit the official link. For any query or questions you may ask us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Canara Bank PO Result||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Canara Bank Recruitment||IBPS Notification|
|Canara Bank PO Salary||Bank Exam Study Material|
|Canara Bank Securities Ltd Recruitment||Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment|