Career In Chemical Engineering
Those who wish to enhance their Career In Chemical Engineering must have its specialized required qualification that is BE/B.tech. Well, chemical engineering is the well established field where you can enhance your researching skills.
There are enormous job profile/ opportunities in the chemical engineer field. Lots of corporations every hire recruit the job seekers for the chemical engineer job profile. The job profile of chemical engineer is to use the laws of various subjects like physics, biology, maths, and chemistry.
They basically sort out the issues that are connected to the production or use of food, chemicals, fuel, drugs, and many other products. Let’s read all the proper guidance while choosing career in chemical engineering.
Career In Chemical Engineering
Career Opportunities of chemical engineering
There is a wide scope of chemical engineering career among the students due to its emerging job opportunities and advantages. Well, if you choose chemical engineering career option, then you can easily work in any office, laboratories; industrial set ups, refineries etc.
The chemical engineers basically work with the expertise technicians and professionals. Moreover, you can also work in the below stated industries who are well known for the appointment of chemical engineers.
- Basic chemical manufacturing Scientific research
- Development services Resin
- Synthetic rubber
- Artificial synthetic fibers
- Filaments manufacturing Petroleum
- Coal products manufacturing Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical companies
Check Here: 10 Best Companies To Work For In India
Candidates must have a graduate degree in chemical engineering. A four year graduate degree program includes classroom, laboratory, and field studies. Some universities are providing 5 year integrated program that leads to both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree. Candidates having Ph.D. degree can work in research and development or as a teacher.
Chemical engineers have technical knowledge of engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, materials science and IT. However, they also know about safety, economics, management, and the environment.
Know More About: Career In Aeronautical Engineering
Important Skills, qualities require to a be a professional chemical engineer.
To be a chemical engineer you should have:
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Math skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision Making Skills
- The ability to manage projects, budgets and people
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Maths and science skills, particularly chemistry
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Planning and organizational ability
- Excellent IT skills
- A clear understanding of the commercial application of science
Do You Know: What’s the Right Way To Become A Geologist
Job Responsibilities of chemical engineer:
- Design and plan the layout of equipment
- Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids and gases or to generate electrical currents using controlled chemical processes
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Estimate production costs for management
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Salary of Chemical Engineers in India:
Well, the pay structure of the chemical engineer varies from the firm to firm in which they are employed. But if we talk about the average salary offer to chemical engineer on monthly basis is Rs 25,000 /-to Rs 30,000/- on monthly basis. Additionally, higher amount and other perks depend upon the individual educational qualification, experience and ability.
|1.5 Lakhs||12 Lakhs|
|Total||1.7 Lakhs||12.5 Lakhs|
Salary according to the Experience:
|Experience||From (Rs)||Upto (Rs)|
|0-5 Years||–||4.4 Lakhs|
|5-10 Years||4.4 Lakhs||6.07 Lakhs|
|10-20 Years||6 Lakhs||9 Lakhs|
Must Know: How to become a Human Resources Manager
Scope of chemical engineering
In this current scenario, there are lots of recruiting firms and organizations who hire the maximum number of individuals every year for chemical engineering job position. With the passage of time, the numbers of companies are increasing in number where you can easily apply for Jobs in chemical engineering field. Not only, there is good growth in this field but also impressive pay package provide to the chemical engineers.
Note: So, that’s all about career in chemical engineering. Stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for interesting facts and updates like this.
You May Also Like To Check This Section