CAT 2019 Application Form
Indian Institutes of Management, Calcutta is going to release the CAT 2019 Application Form for the Common Admission Test. Candidates who are going to participate in the CAT Entrance Exam can check the Eligibility and IIM CAT Exam Date from here.
CAT 2019 Application Form for IIM Entrance Exam is going to be available in the month of August 2019 on the official website of Indian Institutes of Management. Last date to fill the CAT Application Form is in the second week of September 2019.
CAT 2019 Application Form Details:
The CAT Application Correction facility will be provided in the 4th week of September 2019. Candidates will be able to make changes in Percentage of Marks scored, Work Experience, and Programmes Selected etc. through CAT Application form Correction Facility.
IIM MBA Entrance Exam is going to be conducted in the Third week of November 2019 for admission in MBA course offered by IIM’s. For more information about the CAT 2019 Application Form for IIM entrance test, keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CAT Application Form
CAT 2019 Application Form- Important Dates
|Commencement of registration for IIM CAT 2019||First week of August 2019|
|Last date to register and pay fees||Third week of September 2019|
|Date of exam||Third week of November 2019|
CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the CAT Application Form, candidates must read the CAT eligibility criteria:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold the Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST and PwD candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Applicants those who are appearing in final year examination can also apply. CS/CA/ICWA candidates are also eligible to apply.
Check Here: CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT 2019 Reservation criteria
|Reserved seats for SC Candidates||15%|
|Reserved seats for ST candidates||7.5%|
|Reserved seats for OBC||27%|
|Reserved seats for the person with disabilities||3%|
Application fee for CAT 2019
CAT Application Fee is different for different category candidate. For General / NC-OBC candidates, the application is Rs. 1900. SC/ST /PWD candidates have to pay Rs.950/- as an application fee. Application fee can be paid through debit/credit card & net banking.
Documents to keep handy before filling CAT 2019 Online Application Form
Before you start to fill the CAT Entrance Exam Application Form, candidate must have these below list of documents prepared:
- Mark sheets of Class X, Class XII, Bachelor’s Degree and or higher education
- Applicable certificates to upload
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signatures. The photo should not be more than six months old and should have a white background.
- List of IIM programmes to apply for
How to fill CAT Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill the CAT 2019 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Institutes of Management that is iimcat.ac.in.
- If you are a new candidate, then you have to select the ‘New Candidate Registration’ tab.
- Enter all the details and hit on the create new account tab
- After that you will receive a registration no and password on your registered email address or through SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Now use your registration no and password to log in to your account.
- After logging in, you need to hit on “Go to Application Form” link to fill the CAT application form.
- Enter all the asked details and upload your scanned signature, photograph etc according to the size prescribed
- After completing all the details in CAT application form recheck them once before submitting the CAT 2019 Application Form.
- At last hit on the final submission tab and take a printout of CAT Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
CAT 2019 Online Application Correction
In case, candidates made some mistake while filling the CAT Application Form, no need to worry. IIM Calcutta will open the application correction window where candidates can make correction in their CAT application form. Candidates will be able to make changes in the Percentage of Marks scored, Work Experience, and Programmes Selected etc.
Candidates will not be able to modify any details entered in the Personal Details section, any details entered in the Academics section except the percentage marks scored, Exam Centre City Preferences. You will be able to change the photograph in case you have registered improper or blur photographs while filling the CAT application form
For more information about CAT Application Form 2019, go to the above given Official Link. If you have any query about CAT Application Form, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service. Bookmark this page using Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How to Crack CAT||CAT Exam Preparation Books|
|CAT Syllabus||CAT Exam Pattern|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Result|
|Reading Comprehension for CAT Exam||Check Best Opportunities after UG|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||CAT Affiliated Colleges India|