CAT Selection Procedure
Check CAT Selection Procedure for the current year with application forms & also get complete information about IIM CAT Admission Criteria and CAT 2018 Counseling for Qualified Candidates from here.
This year https://recruitmentinboxx.com/asap-rocky-dating-rihanna/ will be held on 25-11-2018 and the selection Procedure Of CAT will be done through following process that is WAT/GD and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. Go through this page and check entire details about CAT Selection Procedure 2018.
CAT Selection Criteria
Selection Procedure For CAT will begin after the declaration of CAT Result. Aspirants, who want to get admission in Post-Graduation Programs in Management, they can do CAT Registration now before the end date i.e. 19-09-2018.
In order to get more information about CAT Selection Process, IIM Eligibility Criteria and IIM Test Paper, CAT Registration dates and other details, you need to go through this page which is well structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CAT Important Dates
|Events||CAT 2018 Important Dates|
|Deadline To Submit CAT Online Application Form||19-09-2018|
|https://recruitmentinboxx.com/squirt-gay-hookup-site/ Will Be Available from||24-10-2018|
|CAT Exam date||25-11-2018|
|dating in your 40s meme Declaration||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Further CAT Selection Process Will Begins From||4th Week of January 2019|
CAT Selection Procedure 2018
CAT Exam Selection Procedure
As we said earlier, the CAT Selection Procedure includes three rounds, take a look….
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussions (GD)
- Personal Interviews (PI)
After completing the CAT Selection Procedure, candidates are required to appear in CAT Counselling Procedure. As per CAT Selection Process, you need to follow below stated steps to complete CAT 2018 Counseling.
- Must Do Online Registration
- Seat allocation and Payment
- Counselling and Admission
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
List Of Documents To Be Required for Counselling:
Applicants are required to verify the below listed documents to complete CAT Selection Criteria:
- Date of birth (DOB) Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of all Qualifying Degree examination and Certificates
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste and Income Certificate
- Other specified documents as prescribed by an Institute
Get List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
CAT Selection Criteria
Common Admission Test is conducted to check knowledge of quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, verbal ability and logical reasoning and it is a national level exam. Appearing contenders in CAT Exam must check entire details about IIM CAT Selection Criteria.
On the basis of CAT Cut Off, shortlisted applicants will be called for WAT, GD and Personal Interviews (PI). Other factors are considered in Selection Procedure In CAT Exam such as previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience.
Get List Of: CAT Affiliated Colleges in India
CAT Selection Procedure For Non-IIM B-schools:
- The Non-IIM B-schools conducts separate CAT Selection Process and there is no system for the common process.
- CAT Selection Criteria contains either Group Discussion (GD) or Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
Check Out More: MBA Entrance Exam
CAT Selection Process 2018 at IIMs:
- To complete CAT Selection Criteria, each Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has different CAT cutoff for the shortlisting.
- On the other hand, shortlisted candidates for CAT 2018 Selection Procedure will be directly called to appear in WAT and PI rounds.
Press Here For CAT Official Link
For More Details of CAT Selection Procedure, you have to check its Official Link. Keep visiting our official portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com, in order to get detailed information about CAT Admit Card, CAT Result and many more details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Crack CAT||CAT Exam Preparation Books|
|Top 10 CAT Coaching Institute In India||CAT Syllabus|
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CAT Eligibility Criteria||Reading Comprehension for CAT Exam|