CBRI Roorkee Recruitment
The CSIR- Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee has issued a latest advertisement named as CBRI Roorkee Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview for recruitment of candidates on vacant posts of Project Assistant (Level-III).
Candidates, having required qualification for CBRI Project Assistant Vacancies, can appear in walk in interview, going to be scheduled on 18-07-2018 and 19-07-2018. Candidates may go through this page to get entire details regarding CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 2018.
Appear in Walk in for CBRI Project Assistant Recruitment
Applicants can easily apply for CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 2018-2019 by going through the steps provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBRI Roorkee Recruitment
CBRI Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Project Assistant (Level – III)
- Number of Vacancies: 07
Educational Qualification for CSIR- CBRI Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for CBRI Project Assistant Jobs, they must have M.E./M. Tech. (Civil Engg.) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or institution.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
CSIR- CBRI Jobs Age Limitations:
Aspirants, willing to enroll themselves for CSIR- CBRI Recruitment, their age should not exceed 35 years. Age will be reckoned on the date of interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in case of the candidates are belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and Female Community.
CBRI Roorkee Recruitment Remuneration Details:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on The CSIR- Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee Vacancies, will get Rs. 28,000/- as monthly remuneration. Along with salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the norms.
Selection Procedure for CBRI Vacancies:
Selection of candidates for The CSIR- Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee Jobs , will be done on the basis of their qualification conditions and their performances in personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Check Out Preparation Links
How to apply for CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for The CSIR- Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Initially you need to go through the official website of Central Building Research Institute that is www.cbri.res.in to apply for CBRI Recruitment 2018
- From home page you have to follow “Notifications” tab and press on “Recruitments” tab from drop-down list.
- Then you need to press on “Advt No. CSIR-CBRI–2/2018” link to read CBRI Roorkee Jobs Notice.
- Subsequently, you will be on a new page, where you have to tap on “Advt. No. CSIR-CBRI-3/2018” link.
- Now you need to hit on “Download Advt. and Application Form” link to view the details regarding the recruitment and application format, which you have to bring at the time of interview.
- A PDF format of CBRI Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of job. You must read entire details carefully.
- Now take a print out of CBRI Application Form attached below.
- Fill CBRI Application Form in correct sense and affix all needed documents with it and bring it at the time of interview.
- Then have to duly submit application CBRI Roorkee Application Format the venue of interview.
- Must reach at the place of interview before 30 minutes of interview’s timing.
Walk In Venue:
CSIR – Human Resource Development Centre (CSIR – HRDC),
Sector – 19, Central Govt. Enclave,
Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad – 201 002 (UP)
Check Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
CBRI Jobs Important Date:
Date of Walk In: 18-07-2018 & 19-07-2018
For more details regarding CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 2018-2019, you have to visit the Official Link. You can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Uttarakhand Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Uttarakhand Current Affairs|