CBSE Online Registration
Check here the entire process for CBSE Online Registration 2022 for Class 9th & 11th. To appear for the Final CBSE Examinations to be held for Class IX/XI, students need to complete the CBSE Registration process via online mode before the Last Date. All sorts of crucial details regarding CBSE Class 9th/11th Online Registration such as Imp Dates, Fees, Steps, etc. are available on this page.
To complete the CBSE Online Registration 2022 process, you need to log on to the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education – www.cbse.nic.in. For your convenience, we have shared the direct link to fill and submit the CBSE IX/XI Online Registration From in the below section of this article.
CBSE Class 9th & 11th Registration 2022
While submitting the Online CBSE Registration Form for class 9th & 11th, students also have to pay the requisite application fee of Rs. 150. It must be noted that the student with disabilities are exempted from paying the Registration fees. Before going for the CBSE Registration 2022, students need to ensure their eligibility to be considered for admission in Class 9 and 11.
Candidates can collect the detailed information about CBSE Online Registration 2022 for Class 9th 11th by going through this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE Online Registration 2022
How to Fill Central Board Of Secondary Education Registration Form 2022?
The step-wise guidelines to submit CBSE 9th/11th Online Registration Form are stated as follows:
- Visit the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- Hit on “Online Registration for Class IX/XI – Academic Session 2022-23”’ link present at right hand side of the home page in recent announcement section.
- Now, tap on “Continue for Registration” tab which will be appearing on next page.
- Aspirants are required to login by enter User ID, password and other kind of info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “login” button as shown in below given image.
- CBSE registration form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Fill CBSE Online Registration 2022 Form with all details in proper manner.
- After filling registration form completely, check it once and then hit on “submit button”.
- At last, take a print out of Online CBSE Registration Form for future reference.
CBSE IX/XI Registration Fee:
After filling the CBSE Online Registration form, candidates also have to pay registration fee as specified by the CBSE board for Class 9th and 11th. The following table displays complete information about the registration fee:
|Late Fee||Schools located in India|
for Class 9 and Class 11
|Schools in Foreign Countries|
|Without late fee||Rs 150 per student||Class 9: Rs 250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 300 per student
|Late fee Slab I||Rs 650 per student with late fee||Class 9: Rs 750 per student|
Class11: Rs 800 per student
|Late fee Slab II||Rs 1150 per student||Class 9: Rs 1250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 1300 per student
|Late fee Slab III||Rs 2150 per student||Class 9: Rs 2250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 2300 per student
|Late fee Slab IV||Rs 5150 per student||Class 9: Rs 5250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 5300 per student
Which Board is best for Your Child? CBSE Vs ICSE
How to Pay Registration Fee ?
Registration fee can be paid by candidate through online mode either through E-Challan or through NEFT. Also, candidate must create photocopy of all the documents that was sent to the board and these copies should be retained by the school.
Important details to be checked while filling CBSE Registration Form
- Spelling of student, mother’s & father’s name is correct and as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Date of Birth is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Subject combinations are correct and are as per Scheme of Studies
- Subject codes are correct (Fill the subject as offered by the school)
Also Check Out: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Important points for CBSE Online Registration
‘Aadhar number’ is not required for online registration. However, Aadhaar number field is given in the form. Students who don’t possess the Aadhaar number can give their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other government valid identity. For classes IX/XI, schools are advised to offer only those subjects which have been permitted to them by the Board. Also, Details given by the students while filling the form should be accurate to avoid future problems of corrections in student’s data. CBSE Class IX/XI examinations will be organized by the concerned schools internally.
Download Here: CBSE New Syllabus
We hope the information related to CBSE Online Registration 2022 provided on this page proved to be beneficial for you. If you have any query or suggestion regarding this post, then you can clear those with the help of comment box placed below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Sample Papers|
|CBSE Improvement Exam||CBSE Previous Year Question Papers|
|Best CBSE Schools In Bangalore||15 Best CBSE Schools in Chennai|
|Top 15 CBSE Schools in Coimbatore||CBSE Scholarship|