Vacancy notice for secretary!!Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi invites applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Registrar-cum-Secretary through notification as CCIM Recruitment. Aspirants who are eligible can apply for CCIM Recruitment 2017 by sending the application form through post on stated below address.
Highlights mentioned in this page:
|CCIM Vacancies||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Job finders who are searching for jobs in CCIM Delhi and meeting all the eligibility criteria for the latest opening may grab this chance by sending their application form through post on or before 02nd January 2017 with all the testimonials on the address which is mention below. Aspirants need to pay the application fees through demand draft. Aspirants who want to fetch more information about CCIM New Delhi Recruitment are advised to stay connected with this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Posts:
- Candidates who are applying for CCIM Vacancy they should attain a Degree or Diploma in Ayurved/Siddha/ Unani Medicine form a recognized university / Institute.
- Post Graduate degree in Ayurved/Siddha/Unani, recognised by the Notification of Govt. of India/CCIM should be preferable.
- Aspirants should have relevant experience in relevant discipline is desirable.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates, who are interested for CCIM Jobs, should not be more than 45 years as per organization norms.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per Government Rules.
Candidates who will be appointed on Central Council of Indian Medicine Recruitment will receive monthly remuneration of Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600 Grade Pay from the recruiting organization.
Get PDF File: CCIM Recruitment Notification
- Candidates should pay the fees of Rs 500/- in the form of Demand Draft made in favour of Central Council of Indian Medicine payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted for paying an application fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The selection of candidate would be done on basis of performance in written test and or Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Process to apply for CCIM Recruitment:
- Candidates first log on the official site of organization that is www.ccimindia.org
- Go to “Information Desk” tab that is available on top menu bar of the home page and select “Advertisement” option.
- After that on the next page contenders are required to choose “Vacancy for Secretary of CCIM” link.
- After reading complete instructions download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill it with all necessary details, affix a photograph and attach all the relevant documents/certificates/testimonials in support of y signed along with photocopies of certificate/documents in respect of proof of age, Basic/Essential qualifications, experience & “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
- At last, enclosed all the documents with application form inb an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the Post of….” and send it to postal address which is given below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Central Council of Indian Medicine,
61-65 Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Closing Date for Receipt of Application: 02nd January 2017
Applicants can read the remaining details of CCIM Recruitment 2017 by hitting the official notification which is given above and acquire all detailed information in upcoming year through our web portal which is designed by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|