Check CCMT Counselling Schedule from here! Centralized Counselling will be organized in 1st, 2nd & 3rd round for admission in M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan courses. Go through CCMT Online Choice Filling Process & CCMT Counselling Dates available on this page.
Those who have qualified GATE Exam are eligible to appear in CCMT Counselling 2018. Online registration & online choice filling will begin from 03.04.2018. Last date of online registration and fee payment is 08.05.2018.
CCMT Counselling for admission in M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan:
Closing date of online choice filling is 14.05.2018. 1st Round of allotment will commence from 20.05.2018. After this, 2nd Round of allotment will be held from 28.05.2018. You are required to carry all vital documents at time of CCMT Online Counselling.
Contenders may participate for counseling rounds as per their ranks and cut off list. To collect more details about CCMT 2018 Counselling, CCMT Seat Allotment process, CCMT Choice Filling, scroll down this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CCMT Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Applicants, who are going to attend GATE 2018 CCMT Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan (CCMT) is as follows:
- Participants should have obtained a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
- Appliers for CCMT Counselling 2018 must have a valid GATE score of years 2016, 2017 and 2018, in all NITs and reputed Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.
CCMT Application Fee:
Applicants, who want to participate in CCMT Counselling they have to fill application form for this you need to pay application fee as given below in the table.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
|Acceptance Fee||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Seat Confirmation Fee||Rs. 10, 000 /-|
Applicants may pay the application fee through Online or offline mode at the concerned departments in the form of DD from a particular bank.
Other Fee Criteria:
Following are the Registration Fee for National Spot Round:
- 42,200/- for OC/OB (Rs 40,000/-NSR Participation Fee+ Rs 2200/- Registration Fee)
- 11,700/- for SC/ST/PwD(Rs10,000/-NSR Participation Fee+ Rs 1700/- Registration Fee)
- Fee should be paid through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card, or through e – challan at any SBI branch
CCMT Counselling Procedure 2018:
CCMT Counselling Online Registration:
- Eligible candidates need to fill online registration form. Before filling the form, applicants have to deposit an amount of registration fee
- Fee can be paid through online made by using debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
- Applicants are required to log on the official organization which is www.ccmt.nic.in.
- On the home page you have to select the suitable link for online registration form.
- Fill online registration form with required details and you are also required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices:
- When you are going to fill registration form, can choose desired courses and colleges.
- When appliers get selected, should lock their choices for final selection.
CCMT Online Seat Allotment, Initial Fee Deposition:
- Seat allotment of the applicants will be based on the basis of merit list. There are several stages of CCMT 2018 Seat Allotment.
- Applicants, who will be allotted seat, have to deposit an amount of initial fee using the particular e-challan.
Personal Reporting To a Reporting Center and Getting Admission:
- After completing of all procedure, aspirants must report on allotted college along with original and set of photocopies of essential documents.
- Now, applicants have to endure through document verification & after the verification and completing entire entrance procedure, applicants will be eligible to apply for the admission
Seat Confirmation Fee:
Applicants if you wish to Freeze their seat, so they have to pay Rs. 10, 000 /- for Seat Confirmation Fee through -challan of ICICI / SBI Bank
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Essential Particulars To Be Carried For CCMT Counseling:
- Applicants can download Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter from the official website.
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- Original GATE score card
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
Check Here: Documents Required for Counselling
CCMT Counselling Dates 2018:
|Events||CCMT 2018 Dates|
|Issue of CCMT Advertisement||26.03.2018|
|Availability of CCMT 2018 website|
|Online registration starts||03.04.2018|
|Start date of online choice filling|
|Last date of online registration and fee payment ( Rs. 2200/- for OC/OB and Rs. 1700/- for SC/ST/PwD)||08.05.2018|
|Last date of online choice filling||14.05.2018|
|Locking of choices||08.05.2018 to 14.05.2018|
|Automatic locking of choices||14.05.2018|
|1st Round of allotment||20.05.2018|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/- through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card from own computer, OR through e-challan at any SBI branch followed by reporting at any Reporting Centre after 1st round of allotment||21.05.2018 to 24.05.2018|
|2nd Round of allotment||28.05.2018|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs.20,000/- through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card from own computer, OR through e-challan at any SBI branch followed by reporting at any Reporting Centre after 2nd round of allotment||29.05.2018 to 01.06.2018|
|3rd Round of allotment||10. 06.2018|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/- through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card from own computer, OR through e-challan at any SBI branch followed by reporting at any Reporting Centre after 3rd round of allotment||11. 06.2018 to|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee of Rs. 10,000/- through Net|
Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card from own computer, OR through e-challan at any
|15. 06.2018 to|
|First Internal Sliding result declaration||24. 06.2018|
|Reporting at Admitted Institute and depositing Institute Balance Fee||25. 06.2018 to |
|Second Internal Sliding result declaration||30. 06.2018|
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||03.07.2018|
|Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR) Payment of NSR Fee, Rs. 42,200/- for OC/OB (Rs 40,000/-NSR Participation Fee+ Rs 2200/- Registration Fee) and Rs. 11,700/- for SC/ST/PwD(Rs10,000/-NSR Participation Fee+ Rs 1700/- Registration Fee)through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card, or through e-challan at any SBI branch||04.07.2018 to 16.07.2018|
|Online choice filling for NSR||04.07.2018 to 20.07.2018|
|Automatic locking of choices for NSR||20.07.2018|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidate||17.07.2018 to 20.07.2018|
|NSR seat allotment||22.07.2018|
|Reporting of Candidates, who will be allotted Seat in NSR, at Admitted Institute||23.07.2018 to 27.07.2018|
|Classes start||Classes will commence as per the respective Institute’s Academic Calendar (please refer CCMT website or respective PI website)|
Check its Official Link for more details about CCMT Counselling 2018. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||What To Do After Graduation?|