Registration for CCRT Scholarship has been started!!! Individuals interested in Young Artists Scheme (400 Fellowships) can apply against it through online mode and submit the application form till 11-12-2018.
CCRT, Ministry Of Culture, Govt. of India will not accept any application form after the last date. Willing contenders must check the essential information regarding scheme like eligibility criteria, process to apply etc. before completing the registration process.
CCRT Young Artists Scheme 2018:
Selection against Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship will be done by the committee of experts of particular field. Respective names of contenders selected for the CCRT Young Artists Scheme will be released through online mode.
For further information about CCRT Scholarship 2018, aspirants are required to scroll down the page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Hit the respective link and complete the submission process now.
CCRT 2018 Scholarship
CCRT Scheme Details:
- Name of Scheme: Young Artists Scheme
- of Fellowships: 400
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
- Individuals should have completed at least 05 years training in respective field.
- Aspirants should belong to the age group of 18-25 years.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
About CCRT 2018 Scholarship:
Scholarships will be given to young artists those belong to the fields of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dances, Light Classical Music, Theatre, Visual Arts and Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts.
Contenders need to submit the application through online mode against scheme for the award of scholarships to young artists. Selected individuals will receive Rs. 5000/- per month to cover his/ her living expenses/ tuition/ training charges etc.
How to Apply for CCRT Scholarship 2018?
Contenders can follow the mentioned below steps and will complete the submission process of CCRT Scholarship Form.
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Then select “Scheme for Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Field 2018-19” link available in the middle of the home page.
- Wait for few seconds and you will be on a new page.
- You need to download advertisement and read the details about Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship Scheme 2018.
- Follow the instructions and hit “Apply” button.
- Complete the CCRT Registration process by entering the required details.
- Then you will receive user name and password.
- Enter the user name and password at asked space and fill CCRT 2018 Scholarship Application Form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies academic and other documents (if needed) and check the CCRT Scholarship Status.
- At last, press “Submit” button and take a print out of CCRT Scholarship Online Form for further use.
CCRT Scholarship Last Date:
Last date to apply against CCRT Young Artist Scholarship Scheme: 11-12-2018
If you find the above information about CCRT Scholarship 2018–19 helpful then you can bookmark this web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing Ctrl.+D. For further updates regarding the same, you may follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Write down your queries in mentioned below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section: