Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released a vacancies advertisement titled as CECRI Recruitment.
Eligible aspirants who are interested can apply for CECRI 38 Apprentice Openings by appearing in Walk-in- Interview scheduled on 14-08-2018 (Tuesday) at 9:00 am at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.
CECRI 38 Apprentice Recruitment Advt Details available here!!!
Aspirants who are going to appear in walk-in interview for CECRI Recruitment 2018 should bring all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications (NCVT Certificate) and duly filled-in application at the time of Interview for verification.
Willing applicants can attain the rest information regarding Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi Recruitment 2018 through this page that is available for your concern by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Trade||No. of CECRI Vacancy||CECRI Eligibility Criteria|
|Electronics Mechanic||02||ITI- Electronics Mechanic|
|Ref. & A/c Mechanic||03||ITI Refrigeration & A/c Mechanic|
|Carpenter||01||ITI – Carpenter|
|Total CECRI Apprentice Vacancy: (38): 33 +5* *Five positions (Supernumerary) will be filled from any of the trades|
Find More Latest: ITI Jobs
CECRI Age Limit:
Applying candidates for CECRI Apprentice Recruitment must not be less than 14 years in age as per rules and regulations of organization. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women/ OBC candidate’s for all the above mentioned positions as per Government norms.
CECRI Salary Details:
|Trade||CECRI Recruitment Salary details|
|PASAA||Rs. 6,732 Per Month|
|All Other positions||Rs. 7,574 Per Month|
CECRI Selection Process:
- Selection of candidates for CECRI Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in interview which will be conducted by the CECRI Recruitment committee.
- Candidates should have their valid Aadhar Number to apply for Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment.
- Aspirants should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere
- Contenders appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in RDAT website and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application
Get Here Best Tips:
How to apply for CECRI Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly applicants who want to apply for CECRI Recruitment need to visit the official website that is www.cecri.res.in.
- On the homepage hit the “Opportunities” tab available on the top.
- Afterwards you need to follow “Walk-in Interview for selection of Apprenticeship Trainee under Apprentices Act, 1961” link and hit on “View”.
- Read CECRI notification carefully and download the CECRI application format.
- Now, you need to attend the walk-in test/interview along with dully filled CECRI application form and self-attested copies of certificates and documents at the mentioned below date, time and venue for Central Electrochemical Research Institute Jobs.
CECRI Walk-in venue:
Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003
CECRI Apprentice Recruitment Walk-in-Date:
Date for walk-in-interview for Central Electrochemical Research Institute Vacancy: 14-08-2018 (Tuesday) at 9.00 am
Know About More: Latest Walkin Jobs
To attain further detailed facts related to CECRI Recruitment 2018 – 2019, you may check Official Link. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d for receiving the latest job updates. You may also join us on facebook or google plus page.
Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you have any query related to above given information of Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|