Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
Central Ordnance Depot has broadcasted Vacancy Notification titled as Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit qualified and well-informed candidates for filling up 10 vacancies of LDC, Safaiwala, Messenger, Tradesman Mate and Painter. Willing aspirants meeting eligibility criteria may apply for COD Vacancies by submitting application form at address mentioned underneath. Follow simple steps to apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
|COD Recruitment Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Hiring Process||Ways to apply|
|Pay Scale||Official Link|
Contenders who want to enhance their career in this organization can apply for COD Jobs by submitting the prescribed application form within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Grab all details about Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017–2018 from below of this page well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
COD Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Ordnance Depot Jobs:
|LDC||· 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University· English Typing @35 w.p.m. on computer OR Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer.|
|Safaiwala & Messenger||· Matriculation pass or equivalent· Conversant with duties of respective trades with one year experience in trade|
|Tradesman Mate||Matriculation pass or equivalent from Recognized Board|
|Painter||· Matriculation or equivalent· Certificate in the trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or 3 years training and or experience of actual work|
Get Here Latest:
- As per COD Notification, aspirants applying for Central Ordnance Depot LDC Recruitment should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years in age.
- Those who comes under OBC category should be minimum 18 years and maximum
- 28 years of age.
- Physically handicapped persons will get age relaxation as listed in tabular form-
|Physically Handicapped persons|
|UR||OBC||SC/ST||Relaxation if Applicable|
|Minimum:18Maximum:38||Minimum:18Maximum:38||Minimum:18Maximum:40||PH person should be in possession of Medical certificate issued by CMO/Civil surgeon of Govt Hospital certifying the liability.|
Aspirants who get successfully selected for these jobs will get remuneration as mentioned in table below.
|LDC||Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs 1900/-|
|Safaiwala||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800/|
|Painter||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-|
Hiring Process for COD Vacancies:
Recruitment Panel is going to check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants based on performance in these stages.
- Written Test
- Trade/Skill Tests
- Physical Test
- It is of Objective Type paper.
- Paper is set in bilingual (Both in English and Hindi for all posts)
COD Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||25||25||2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates|
Physical Endurance Test for Tradesman Mate:
|· 1.5 km run in 6 minutes|
|· Carrying a weight of 50 Kg to a distance of 200 Mtr in 100 seconds.|
- It is of qualifying in nature.
- Selection will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test only.
- It is mandatory to appear in all tests.
Ways to fill COD Application Form:
By going through these steps, you can apply for Central Ordnance Depot Vacancy.
- At first and foremost step, have a sight at official website that is www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Scroll down the page; go under “Notice” head.
- Choose “RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIANS AT COD MUMBAI” Link from various links displayed there.
- Central Ordnance Depot Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read out all details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, mode of applying etc.
- Now, download Application form. Enter all details as needed.
- Attach all relevant documents along with passport size photograph.
- Now put it in an envelope and seat it.
- After that, send prescribed Central Ordnance Depot Application Form at address mentioned below prior last date.
Documents necessary to be attached with application form:
You need to attach photocopy of the following documents/certificates along with application duly self attested.
- Two passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on acknowledgment Card.
- Educational qualification certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste certificate where applicable
- Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen or No Objection Certificate from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
- Self addressed envelope affixed with a postal stamp of Rs 25/- will also be at with the application.
Commandant COD Mumbai,
PIN – 901173
C/O 56 APO
|General||21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Ladakh Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Island and Lakshdeep||28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
To know more about Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017–2018, follow its Official link. Stay tuned with us for knowing more updates about Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|