CG Health Recruitment
Online Applications are invited for CG Health Recruitment Notification by Health and Family Welfare Department Chhattisgarh in order to fill 96 Consultant, LT & Other vacancy in CG Health, Raipur.
Check Chhattisgarh Health Recruitment Last Date!!
Candidates who are interested as well as fulfill required eligibility norms for i Consultant Nursing /Lab Supervisor/ Laboratory technicians/ Programme Associate jobs and other enlisted CG Health job vacancy can apply online from 07-08-2018 to 21-08- 2018 till 05:00 PM
Apply Online For Chhattisgarh Health Vacancy
Eligible candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh Health Jobs by submitting their application from with all relevant documents and certificate at official site via online mode
Candidates, to grab more details about the CG Health Recruitment 2018-2019 must go through this page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CG Health Recruitment
CG Health Vacancy Details
|CG Health Job openings||CG Health vacancies||Salary per month|
|Consultant Nursing (NHM)||1||Rs. 45000|
|Lab Supervisor State Level (RNTCP)||1||Rs. 21000|
|Laboratory technicians State level (RNTCP)||4||Rs. 14000|
|Programme Associate IEC / BCC (NHM)||1||Rs. 34000|
|Sr. Secretarial Assistant (NHM, NVEDCP, NUHM & RNTCP)||10||Rs. 16500|
|State Consultant-Routine immunization (RL) (NHM)||1||Rs. 45000|
|District Manager-Account (NHM)||4||Rs. 35000|
|District Manager Data (NHM)||3||Rs. 35000|
|Consultant NLEP||3||Rs. 35000|
|Consultant Epidemiologist IDSP||20||Rs. 35000|
|Consultant RMNCH + A (NHM)||18||Rs. 35000|
|District Manager-Urban (NUHM)||1||Rs. 45000|
|Consultant (Finance & Logistic)-NCD||4||Rs. 35000|
|Consultant (NPPCF)||2||Rs. 35000|
Find More Latest: Chhattisgarh Jobs
CG Health Jobs Required Qualification
|Name of the Posts||Qualifications|
|Consultant Nursing (NHM)||1) M.Sc. Community Nursing. Or|
2) B.Sc Nursing + MBA Health Administration/ Health Management (Regular) with Expertization in MS Office & typing in Hindi &English
|Lab Supervisor State Level (RNTCP)||1. B.Sc. Biotechnology (Regular) with DMLT or BSc. MicroBiology (Regular) with DMLT B.sc (Regular) With DMLT or equivalent|
2. Two year of work experience in related field.
|Laboratory technicians State level (RNTCP)||1. Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or Certified course in medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.|
|Programme Associate IEC / BCC (NHM)||1) Master Degree in Mass Communication (regular) with Certificate and working Experience in OTP Software, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere.|
2) Bachelor of Mass Communication (regular) with Certificate and Working Experience in DTP Software, Coral Oraw, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere.
|Sr. Secretarial Assistant (NHM, NVEDCP, NUHM & RNTCP)||BCA (Minimum 50 %) (Regular) + Hindi and English typing with the Speed of 40 WPM.|
Or Graduation (Regular) (Minimum 45%) + PGDCA + Hindi and English Typing with the speed of 6000 key per hour.
|State Consultant-Routine immunization (RL) (NHM)||1. MPH (Regular) OR 2. MHA Health (Regular)|
|District Manager-Account (NHM)||1) Chartered Accountant + Tally. Or|
2) MBA (Finance)(Regular) + Tally.
|Consultant-NVBDCP||Post Graduate degree in Zoology or Life Science (Regular).|
For life sciences candidate Zoology as one of the subjects at graduate level.
|District Manager Data (NHM)||M.Sc (Statistics) + 1 Year Computer Diploma (Regular) of B.Tech (Computer Science/ information Technology)/ B.E(Computer Science/information Technology) (Regular)|
|Consultant NLEP||1) Graduation in MBBS/ BDS/ AYUSH/ Alied Health Science + PG Degree (Regular) in Public Health/ Health Management/ Health Administration. Or|
2) MBSS/ BOS With PG Diploma (Regular) in public health/ Health Management/ Health Administration.
|Consultant Epidemiologist IDSP||BDS, Ayush, Graduation in Allied Health Science( BPT, B Pharma, etc.) with 2 years Masters in public Health (MPH) (Regular) OR|
Masters in Health Administration (MHA) (Regular)
|Consultant RMNCH + A (NHM)||1) Graduation in MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Alied Health Science + PG Degree in Public Health/PG Diploma in public Health. (Regular)|
|District Manager-Urban (NUHM)||1. MPH (Regular) OR|
2. MHA (Health) (Regular)
|Cosultant-NTCP||1) M.D /DNB in Preventive/ Social medicine or|
2) MBBS/ BDS With PG Degree in Public health/ Health Management / Health Administration (2 years Regular)
|Consultant (Finance & Logistic)-NCD||1) Inter Chartered Accountant(CA)/ inter |CWA with knowledge of Computer Or|
2) MBA (Finance) (Regular)/ Material Management (Regular) with knowledge of Computer.
|Consultant-NCD||PG Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ MBA (Health)/MPH (all 2 years regular course).|
|Consultant (NPPCF)||1) For Medical Person : Post graduate degree (MD) in Community/ Public Health/ Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Pathology/ Community Resource Management/ Environment Health or Equivalent.|
|Consultant-PCPNDT||PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Health/ Health Management/ Health Administration. (Regular)|
Those who wish to apply for Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh Recruitment are required to pay specified amount examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking as given in the below framed table.
|Category||Below 25000 per month (Salary)||Above 25000 per month (Salary)|
|General||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|OBC (Woman)||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
|SC/ ST / PH/ PwD||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
What is CG Health Recruitment Process?
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
How To Apply For CG Health Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who want to apply for CG Health 96 Jobs can follow the below given guidelines to submit their CG Health Application Form –
- Applicants are required to visit the official site that is cghealth.nic.in to apply for CG Health Recruitment
- After reaching to the home page, select the direct “Online applications are invited from 07-08-2018 to 21.08.2018 5.00 pm for recruitment of contract posts under NHM” link given at the top.
- New page opened; there you need to select the “Advertisement” tab.
- Read all the detailed instructions given in the CG Health Recruitment Notice
- Those who are ensured may go to “CG Health recruitment Apply Online” mode
- Fill complete details in CG Health Online Application Form with all required details
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents/ certificate along with form
- Make payment of fees through online mode
- At last, press on “Submit” tab and take out printed copy of CG Health online form for future use.
CG Health Recruitment Important Dates
Last date to apply for CG Health 2018 Recruitment: 21 -08- 2018 05:00 PM
We have provided all details related to CG Health Recruitment 2018-2019 on this page, but till if any applicants want to attain more details then must go through the above given official link. For any latest you can bookmark our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d key
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|