CGPDTM Admit Card
CGPDTM Admit Card Out!! Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks has released admit card for CGPDTM Prelims Exam which is scheduled to be held on 30-09-2018. Candidates who are going to appear for CGPDTM Patent Examiner exam must download CGPDTM Hall Ticket from the direct link provided below.
The process to download CGPDTM Call Letter for Patent Examiner posts has been initiated so candidates are advised to follow certain steps (given below) in order to access CGPDTM Admit Card 2018. Aspirants who obtain qualifying marks in CGPDTM prelims will be called for mains examination which is going to be held on 18-11-2018 (tentative).
Download here-CGPDTM Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2018
To download CGPDTM Admit Card 2018, candidates are required to enter login credentials such as application number and date of birth. Aspirants are suggested to bring CGPDTM call letter 2018 for preliminary exam on the date of examination along with valid ID proof. Those who failed to bring CGPDTM prelims admit card, will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For more details regarding CGPDTM Admit Card 2018, candidates need to go through the content of this page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CGPDTM Admit Card
Steps to download CGPDTM Admit Card 2018:
- The very first step is to visit the official website of Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks that is www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on the suitable link “e-admit card” for patent examiner posts.
- After hitting on the above link, a new page will be appeared on your screen with CGPDTM Admit Card Login Page.
- You have to enter the login details such as application number and date of birth.
- Hit on “login” tab to get CGPDTM call letter 2018.
- Now your CGPDTM Exam Admit Card will be appeared on your digital screen.
- Next, you need to go through all the details mentioned in Admit Card.
- After that, download the CGPDTM Exam Hall Ticket by pressing on the suitable tab.
- Take a print out of the CGPDTM Call Letter and must bring it positively on the date of examination
CGPDTM Exam Pattern (Preliminary)
- The written test consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The total number of questions is 150 and each question carries 1 Mark.
|03||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||30|
|05||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
National Productivity Council is conducting CGPDTM Patent Examiner Test in two Phases, i.e. Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination. The structure of exam pattern is stated below:
|S. No.||Stage of Exam||Max Marks||Timing||Duration of Exam|
|PHASE I: Preliminary Examination|
|1.||Preliminary Exam (Screening Exam)||150||10.00 AM-12.00 PM||2 Hours|
|PHASE II: Mains Examination|
|2.||Mains Exam Paper – I (Scoring Exam)||300||10.00 AM – 1.00 PM||3 Hours|
|3.||Mains Exam Paper – II (Qualifying Exam)||100||3.00 PM – 4.00 PM||1 Hour|
CGPDTM Selection Process:
Candidates who will get minimum qualifying marks in Preliminary Exam will be shortlisted for mains examination. The mains exam will be conducted in two phases: paper-I and paper-II. The final selection will be done on the basis of merit prepared by selection committee.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
- CGPDTM Prelims Exam Date: 30-09-2018
- CGPDTM Mains Exam Date: 18-11-2018(tentative)
To get rest details about CGPDTM Admit Card 2018, you may visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. For other updates or to get top government jobs notification, keep visiting our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|