Chandigarh High Court Recruitment
An employment notification has been published regarding Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016. The association invites online applications from the eligible candidates with excellent typing skills for filling up vacant posts of Stenographer Grade-III. The contenders want to know more about the Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2017 have to stay connected to this page for latest recruitment updates.
The interested candidates who accomplish all the said requirements may send the online applications for the job openings. The last date for registration Step I is 21st of August, 2016 and last date for registration step II is 24th of August, 2016. Aspirants who want to know the detailed information in respect of the Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016 may read this page till bottom i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment
Chandigarh High Court Vacancy:
Stenographer Grade III – 04 vacancies
- The applicants must not below the minimum age limit of 18 years and above the maximum age of 30 years as on 01st January, 2016.
- Relaxation will be provided to the In service Employees for maximum age limit of 45 years.
The aspirants must have the Degree of Bachelor of Arts / Science / Equivalent from recognized University & proficiency in computer operations.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Candidates will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- + Rs. 3,600/- Grade pay.
Aspirants who applied online for the Chandigarh High Court Post will have to qualify the skill Test / Examination then the eligible candidates appear higher in the merit list will recommended for number of vacancies to be filled.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
An amount of Rs. 1000/- will be charged as the examination fees while applying online by the organization.
How to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Online Form:
- First candidates have to visit the official website i.e. sssc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link “Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh)”.
- Then under “Stenographer Grade III” section you will find the link “Advertisement” strike that link and read the appropriate notification carefully.
- Now strike the link “Online Registration (Step-1)” and then online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill all the personal & contact details sincerely then after successful registration step-I you will get the registration ID & password.
- By using that ID & password you can take the print out of “Cash Deposit Receipt”, and then take it to any branch of the State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only.
- After depositing the fees log-in to the website on the next day for registration step-II and fill the fee payment details correctly.
- After that upload your photograph, signature and all other information as required then have a look on the preview of the form.
- And then after re-checking all the details & information hit the “Lock & Submit” button and submit your online application form.
- Finally take the print out of the online application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date for registration step-I – 21st August, 2016
- Last date for receipt of application fees – 23rd August, 2016 (Within Banking hours)
- Last date for registration step-II – 24th August, 2016 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of application form – 24th August, 2016 till 11:59 P.M.
Aspirants may get all the relevant information about Chandigarh High Court Jobs by reading this webpage i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To get the detailed information in respect of Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016 candidates may visit the official website, link mention below:
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016 – Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|