There are vacant positions are available of director post for job searchers for which CICT Recruitment has been dispersed. Applications are invited through offline mode from eligible candidates. Aspirants who were waiting for Central Institute of Classical Tamil Director Vacancy may send their application form in prescribed format at below mentioned postal address on or before the last date 08-12-2017. For more information fetching related to CICT Recruitment 2017, individuals are advised to go through the content given on this page.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test and interview performance which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization. Applying candidates for Central Institute of Classical Tamil vacancies should match their eligibility once from this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may collect more information about CICT Recruitment 2018 from this page. So, please continue reading………..
CICT RecruitmentCICT Vacancies:
What Is The Educational Qualification For CICT Jobs?
Applying contenders should have Doctorate Degree in tamilnadu or linguistic (with tamilnadu) from a recognized university or equivalent. Applicants should also have 18 years experience of teaching or in research in recognized University Or Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Do You Know Age Limit For CICT Vacancy 2017?
- Candidates who are all set to apply for central institute of classical Tamil recruitment 2017 must not exceed above than 56 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation as per norms.
How Much Salary Will Be Paid?
Appointed aspirants for central institute of classical Tamil jobs will get attractive amount as monthly salary of Rs.12, 000 – 16,500.
What Is The Selection Procedure?
Central institute of classical Tamil has decided to conduct written examination and interview for hiring eligible candidates for above mentioned posts. Qualifying aspirants in written examination will be called for interview in which they should carry relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
What Are The Steps Of Applying For CICT Recruitment 2017?
- Willing to apply candidates have to visit official website that is cict.in
- Hit on “careers” tab appearing on menu bar of the page.
- Select “recruitment” tab which will be given in “careers” tab.
- Tap on appropriate link related Central institute of classical Tamil recruitment 2017.
- Aspirants should read complete CICT recruitment notification 2017 for fetching full info about job requirement.
- After that, follow suitable tab present on that page for download CICT application form.
- Fill Central institute of classical Tamil application from correctly with all true details in proper manner.
Shri R. sitarama murthy,
Deputy secretary languages,
Department of higher education,
Ministry of human resource development,
Room no.- 207, ‘C’ wing,
Shastri bhawan, New Delhi – 110115
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Application from should be reached at above given postal address on or before the last date 08-12-2017.
For more interesting information regarding CICT Recruitment 2017–2018, you may follow Official Link. If, you have desire to know more details about same then you should follow us on twitter or like our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on facebook.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|