Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology has circulated an employment advertisement as CIRCOT Recruitment 2016. Walk-In-Interview will be arranged to recruit skilled and proficient candidates to fill Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancies. Contenders who find themselves eligible can grab this tremendous opportunity. Job finders who want to be updated with the latest news about CIRCOT Recruitment 2017 are advised to build a strong connection with us.
Keen aspirants who have a dream to work in Government sector can apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) by attending a Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date that is 1st September 2016. For other essential information regarding CIRCOT Vacancies, you can scroll the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well designed by the team members.
Name of the Post:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
“XIIth Plan Scheeme for for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component-1 Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)”
Applying contenders who are going to apply for CIRCOT Vacancy must possess:
- Master’s Degree in Nanotechnology Nanotechnology/Agriculture Chemistry/Agricultural Process Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Polymer Technology /Paper Technology/ Agriculture Engineering.
- Master Degree in physics/Chemistry with NET qualification.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
The upper age has determined by the Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology as:
|For Men||40 years|
|For Women||35 years|
*Age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC contenders as per ICAR Norms.
Monthly Salary Package For CIRCOT Jobs:
Aspirants who qualify the Interview and get enrolled for SRF post will be eligible to receive a consolidated amount of Rs. 25000/- per month along with H.R.A.
Mode of Selection:
A walk-In-Interview will be organized by the organization so as to fill the vacant post of Senior Research fellow. Aspirants who perform well in the interview will be selected for the aforesaid post. No TA/DA will be paid to the appearing candidates in the interview.
Read This Below Mentioned Link And Prepared Yourself For Interview:
How to Apply for CIRCOT Recruitment??
- Go to the Official website of Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology that is www.res.in
- At the home page, select the “Careers” tab which is presently in the menu bar.
- Now hit the link “Walk-in interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow under project entitled XIIth Plan Scheme for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component-1 Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)”.
- After this read the full document properly by downloading it.
- Then interested aspirants can go ahead and attend the interview on the respective date and time as framed below.
- Aspirants, who has decide to attend the interview they must carry all the originals and photo copies of necessary documents.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology,
Adenwala Road, Matunga,
Get More: Mumbai Jobs
Important Date and Time:
|Interview will be held on||1st September 2016|
|Interview time||11:00 am|
Points to Be Noted:
- Keen applicants must read the Official Notification once to attain other essential details as it is framed below.
- You can also stay in link with us through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect all the information about upcoming notifications of CIRCOT Recruitment 2017.
CIRCOT Recruitment 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section