CLRI Chennai Recruitment
Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai has released latest notification regarding 10 Technician Openings. Candidates who wish to apply for CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2018 must have a look on complete details such as eligibility norms, selection process, important dates etc. here on this page.
Willing and suitable candidates are hereby informed that the process to fill CLRI Chennai application form has been started .So, aspirants are suggested to go through all the eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
For Central Leather Research Institute Chennai recruitment: Apply now!!!
Candidates applying against CLRI Chennai notification No. 1/2018 are required to submit prescribed application form on or before 05-11-2018. Applications must reach the below mentioned address along with all certificates/testimonials as per the schedule time.
To collect additional information about CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2018 or much more related information, candidates must go through the content of this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CLRI Chennai Recruitment
CLRI Chennai Vacancy:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies||Age limitation|
|Technician (1) TC1801 Engineering Services (Civil)||03||31 years|
|Technician (1) TC1802 Engineering Services (Civil)||01||28 years|
|Technician (1) TC1803 S&PDC||01||31 years|
|Technician (1) TC1804 Dispensary (Nursing)||01|| |
|Technician (1) TC1805 Dispensary (Lab Technician)||01|
|Technician (1) TC1806 Animal House||01||33 years|
Educational Qualification for CLRI jobs:
- Candidates must have passed SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks
- He/she must have ITI Certificate or National/State Trade Certificate and should have 2 years of working experience.
CLRI Chennai Recruitment Process:
For CLRI technician jobs, the screening committee is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of their performance in two stages which are discussed below:
Candidates qualified in trade test will be called for Competitive written examination which is to be conducted under the supervision of recruitment authority of CLRI.
Competitive written examination:
The final selection of the contenders will be based on the marks obtained in Competitive written examination (Objective Type). The test paper will be entirely based on SSC + ITI / XII Standard.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||50||100|
- A certain amount of application fee has to be paid by candidates amounting to Rs100/- through SBI Collect by ONLINE/SBI Branch.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from application fee.
Shortlisted contenders will be offered initial pay scale of Rs28, 563/- per month plus other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Transport Allowance etc. as admissible under Government norms.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
How to apply for CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for CLRI Chennai recruitment 2018,you must go to the official website that is www.clri.org
- On the home page, you are required to select Advertisement for the post of Technician advertisement No. 1/2018 to get complete details about CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Within few seconds, a detailed notification in PDF form regarding CLRI Chennai Recruitment will be displayed on your screen and go through the complete notification in order to satisfy your eligibility.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for CLRI Chennai Recruitment, must hit on “application format” to fill the application form in a prescribed manner.
- Fill the form with essential and required information in correct manner.
- Attach attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, age, education qualifications, caste/community certificate and SBI Collect Payment Receipt along with application form
- At last, filled in application form along with all certificates should be sent in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of ………..” at the below mentioned postal address within the specified time.
Important documents to be attached with application form:
- Copy of SBI Collect Payment Receipt
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self-Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self-Attested photocopies of all educational qualification certificate
- Self-Attested photocopy of caste/community certificate
- Self-Attested photocopies of experience certificate
Section Officer E.I, CSIR- Central Leather Research Institute,
Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai-600 020 Tamil Nadu, India
Find More Latest: Chennai Jobs
Last date to submit application form: 05-11-2018
Candidates must visit the official link of the website regularly if they wish to grab rest information on CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2018. For other Government Jobs updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|