Coffee Board of India Recruitment
Coffee Board of India has advertised a latest job notification as Coffee Board of India Recruitment for filling various vacancies of Junior Assistant. For instant information about Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2016, you need to stay tuning this page regularly. Applications on prescribed format are invited from meritorious and commendable applicants for the posts of Junior Assistant. Interested candidates need to go through this page for entire details about this job advertisement. It is the good opportunity for those candidates, who are looking for jobs in govt. organizations.
Qualified and interested applicants may get full details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. regarding Coffee Board of India Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Offline applications are invited from Persons with Disability (PwD) for the posts of Junior Assistant.
- Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancies: 06
Applicants must have possessed with 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Candidates should also have the knowledge of computer typing with minimum required typing speed.
Eligible candidates can apply up to 27 years for this above mentioned post in respect of Coffee Board of India Recruitment. Relaxation in upper age limit in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Person with Disability (PwD) etc., as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India, from time to time.
Selected contenders will be paid with an attractive salary with the Pay Band PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month for Coffee Board of India Recruitment. Other benefits and allowances will also be given to deserving candidates as per rules of organization.
Selection of the eligible aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in written Test/ typewriting test/ Interview/ other process for Coffee Board of India Recruitment. Call letters will be sent by post/ E-mail to the shortlisted candidates to the permanent/ mailing address furnished by the candidates in their application.
Coffee Board of India Recruitment
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.indiacoffee.org.
- Then Candidates should press the appropriate link in the section ‘latest news’.
- Then hit the link “Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) for filling up of the vacancies in the cadre of Junior Assistant” on the page.
- Now candidates will get the official notification and application form on prescribed format.
- Now aspirants must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- Further aspirants must fill application form in all respect duly mention a valid email id and contact number.
- Now attach the photo copies of all essential testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- After completing the application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of………………….”
- At last, Envelope containing application form must be sent to address given below on or before last date should be reached.
Coffee Board, No.1,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bengaluru – 560 001
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th November 2015
Note: Job hunts may get other details about Coffee Board of India Recruitment from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related to Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding new vacancies.
You may also like to check this Section