COMEDK UGET Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2019-20 Information Bulletin available! COMEDK UGET Application Form will be accessible from 16 January 2019. To participate in the entrance examination, you must meet eligibility & submit registration form prior end date.
COMEDK UGET 2019-20 Application Form Last Date:
Those cleared PUC II (10+2) or equivalent exam are eligible to submit COMEDK UGET Online Application Form. Registration window for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Entrance opens till 19 April 2019.
COMEDK UGET Dates 2019:
|Start date for registration and issue|
of online Application form
|Mock test made available online||05-02-2019|
|Last date for online payments|
and Last date for Submission of
completed application online
|Start date to edit select fields in|
|Last date to edit select fields in|
|Start date for download of Test|
|Last date for downloading of|
Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam 2019||12-05-2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys|
and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional
|Last date for receiving challenges/|
objections pertaining to Provisional
|Publishing of Final Answer key||24-05-2019|
|Test Score card||27-05-2019|
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Date Released!
Engineering Entrance Exam is scheduled on 12 May 2019 for admission in B.Tech courses in colleges of Karnataka. To sit in test, download your call letter from 03 May 2019 with roll number or registration number.
To submit COMEDK UGET Application Form, press on below link provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
COMEDK UGET Application Form
COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 Overview:
|Application Fee||For COMEDK: INR 1300|
For COMEDK & UniGAUGE: INR 2100
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Minimum Qualification||Passed/ Appearing for Class XII exam|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Documents To Be Uploaded:
|Photograph of Candidate||Photograph must be a recent|
(not more than three months)
color photograph with light background
The photograph should have a full
face view looking into the camera
The photograph should be in
JPEG or JPG image format
Scan image should be less than 80 kb .
|Signature of Candidate||signature must be done by the|
candidate himself/herself in white paper
with a black/Blue pen to fill
COMEDK UGET Application Form
Maximum file size should be 80 kb
The image should be of .jpg or
|Unique Id Proof|
|Maximum file size should be 150 kb|
The image should be of .jpg or
General Instructions For Registration:
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again
After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password, Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete process
How to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019?
- In order to fill Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Application Form, visit official website www.comedk.org
- Tap on ‘Brochure’ link from right side of opened page.
- Read all instructions for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Exam carefully from COMEDK UGET Notification 2019.
- Then, process for filling registration form.
COMEDK UGET REGISTRATION 2019:
- To apply for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Exam, download COMEDK UGET Online Registration Form 2019.
- Put details as Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Email-ID, Mobile No in online registration form.
COMEDK UGET LOGIN 2019:
Login with User Id & password for successful Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Registration
FILLING COMEDK UGET 2019 APPLICATION FORM:
- After registration candidates must fill registered email id and password and then fill online application form.
- Aspirants must fill all the details in proper and prescribed manner.
UPLOAD SCANNED DOCUMENTS AND IMAGES:
- Candidates must upload their scanned photograph which should not be less than 80 KB and dimensions should be 30mmX45mm.
- Also Check the documents required to upload along with application form:
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Candidates’ Signature
- Scanned copy of Unique ID proof
- Signature of parents/guardian
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Declaration by Head of the Institution
Check Here: COMEDK Fee Structure
FINALLY SUBMISSION OF COMEDK UGET APPLICATION FORM 2019:
- On successfully completion of application form in all respect, aspirants must hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Lastly take a print out of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Application Form and keep it safely for future optimize.
What Will be the Application Fee?
Contenders need to COMEDK UGET 2019 Login for the submission of the application fee via net banking/credit card/debit card. Application fee can be paid through downloaded bank Challan & deposited at any branch of Axis Bank.
|COMEDK UGET(PCM)||Rs 1500+ Convenience charge/fee as|
|BOTH COMEDK AND|
|Rs 2400+ Convenience charge/fee as|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- M.B.B.S (Medical)
- B.D.S (Dental)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must hold 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board (by State / Central Government).
- The main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in the higher secondary class.
- Minimum marks should not be less than 45% (in each subject)
- SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should score 40%marks in each subjects.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses will be considered according to rank list in the entrance exam.
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
- Aspirants must passed 10+2/ equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects with other subjects
- Applicants must score 50% marks in 10+3 Diploma (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates) which should be recognized by Central / State Government.
- Appeared contenders in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) must score 80 marks out of 200 marks for both General Merit and other Category students.
- No Entrance Test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- To get admission in the B. Arch course candidates should be a part of counseling.
Going for Graduation? – Remember These Things
COMEDK 2019 UGET Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Under Graduate Entrance Test. Afterwards selected contenders will be appeared for COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling. We are providing COMEDK Counselling 2019 Dates UGET also at the beneath section. The final selection of the candidates will be based on COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019 and seat will be allotted also accordingly.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019:
|Subject Name||BE(No. of questions)|
|Subject Name||MBBS / BDS|
(No of questions)
|Subject Name||Both (B.E.|
& MBBs / BDS)
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus:
Contenders are required to check COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2019 which will comprise course of 2nd PUC/ 12th for the engineering and architecture. You can check the complete syllabus of physics, chemistry and mathematics by moving your cursor downwards.
|Alternating Current||Current & Electricity|
|Units of Measurement||Motion in one, two & three dimensions|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Transition of Metals||Chemical Kinetics|
|Nuclear Chemistry||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Polymers||Chemistry in Action|
|Three Dimensional Geometry||Matrices & Determinates|
|Corelation & Regression||Differential Equation|
Some Important Things to be Noted:
- Total time durations of COMEDK UGET Question Paper is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark deduct for wrong answer.
Also Check: COMEDK Previous Year Question Paper
COMEDK UGET Exam Centres 2019:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor, Guntur,|
|C.G||Bhilai & Durg,|
|Delhi-Ncr||New Delhi, Faridabad,|
Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Solan, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad,|
Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam,
Nagpur, Nashik, Pune
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali,|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota,|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Colleges under COMEDK UGET 2019:
- The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- PES University, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore
- JSS Mahavidyapeetha Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
Check Out: Top COMEDK College
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card Download:
Consortium of Medical, engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka will issue COMEDK UGET 2019 Hall Ticket from 03-05-2019.
Appearing contenders in Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) can download their COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 by going through the official website of the organization. It is informed that COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card will not sent via post or email to any individual.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key:
Candidates can acquire the details related to their performance in the examination before the declaration of the result with the help of COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2019. Answer sheet will be published from 16-05-2019.
COMEDK UGET Cut Off:
|General Merit (GM)||50%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40%|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result:
COMEDK Result 2019 UGET will be announced by the organization in Last week of May 2019. Contenders need to COMEDK Login 2019 UGET for downloading their COMEDK UGET Result 2019 from official website as well as from this page.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019:
After the completion of the examination, selected contenders will be called for counselling process for admission to engineering & architecture courses provided under the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. Contenders are required to check COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Dates as it will be commenced from 2nd week of June 2019.
Note: Contenders are required to be connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for collecting more details regarding COMEDK UGET 2019- 2020 Application Form. Apart from it, you can directly visit to the Official Link also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|COMEDK UGET Rank Card||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best College||Universities in India|