CTS Interview Questions
Check CTS Interview Questions From This Page!!! Those Candidates, Who Want To Make their career in professional services company such as Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, have to qualify the recruitment rounds. Interview round is also a part of CTS Recruitment. So those Fresher’s who are going to appear in CTS Interview round might be seeking for CTS Interview Questions and Answers. Well, for their convenience we are providing here some important CTS Interview questions. You may check it from here.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is an American MNC which provides IT services, including technology, consulting, digital and operations services. CTS are included in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Thus, we have composed the important questions so as to help the students who are going to the CTS interview. For further details about CTS Interview Questions, you need to go through the entire page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTS Interview Questions
CTS HR interview questions and answers for fresher’s:
- Tell us something about yourself.
This is the first question, you can expect during any interview you face. You can answer this question by providing some information about your work experience, technologies you have worked upon, educational qualifications. If you are a fresh graduate, you can provide some information about your family also. The trick is to put the full stop at the right place to provoke the next question you want.
- Why do you believe yourself an appropriate applicant for this position?
The answer to this question lies in the preparation you did before the interview. It is extremely important that you research the requirements of the position well and match them with your skills. Fresh graduates can talk about their technical skills, ability to learn and grasp things quickly.
Do You Know: How To Crack Interview
- Why do you want to leave your present job or company?
Provide a genuine reason for e.g. “I consider, I have developed with my last company as much as I could. I want to grow more and I think that is possible with a new employer.
- You have stayed in your existing job for relatively a long time, why?
A superior answer to this question can be something like, “Yes, you are right. I stayed with my last company for almost 5 years but I was incessantly growing in the company, doing new things, handling bigger challenges. So, I was fairly pleased working with them for these many years.
- What do you know about us?
You don’t need to know everything inside out but having a reasonable idea about the company makes you appear interested in the position, to be taken seriously.
- Can you execute under stress?
Most of the times, the job of software development is that of working under pressure. So, imagine pressure in everything you do. It is significant to preserve your presentation and expand strategies to deliver under pressure.
Check Here: How to Dress For an Interview
- Tell us some of your strengths.
If you are appearing for the position of a Tech Lead – VB.net, talk about your VB.net skills, any extra knowledge which you have about coding with VB.net in comparison to other candidates, your team management skills etc.
- Tell us some of your weaknesses.
You have to be vigilant although answering this question. Do not offer a weak point which will unswervingly influence your assortment but at the same time saying that you do not have any weak spot will not be precise else. Every human being has weaknesses, so it is perfectly OK for you to have some too.
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
The IT field is very innovative. It is tremendously imperative to maintain yourself abreast with the new technical developments and this needs you to take some time out of your work agenda so that you can keep sharpening your saw.
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
The entire work of software development is a team work. So, the only answer to this question can be: “Yes, I am comfortable working in a team.”
Must Read: How To Give Self Introduction In Interview
CTS Technical HR interview questions:
You: May I come in sir?
You: Good morning Sir. (And gave a warm, confident hand shake)
Interviewer: Take your seat
Interviewer: Tell me about yourself?
You: Tell them about you in brief
Interviewer: What is your Field of Interest?
You: Microprocessor 8085 (or anything you want to say)
Interviewer: Can you draw the Architecture of that?
You: Yes. (Start drawing)
Interviewer: Can you program using microprocessor?
You: Yes sir
Interviewer: Then can you write a program for multiplying two numbers?
You: Finished the program within 1 min
Interviewer: How many transistors does 8085 have?
Interviewer: Why does frequency of the external clock applied to 8085 get divided by 2 internally?
You: The frequency is divided to have lesser rise time and fall time
Interviewer: Do you know Dual-core. What it consists of?
You: A Microprocessor and Digital Signal Processor
Interviewer: Tell me about your project which you have presented.
You: Explain fully with diagram
CTS Selection Process:
- Written test
- Technical round
- Be as fast as possible but not as fast that can lead you to wrong answer
- In aptitude try to be as fast as possible in English that will save time for Maths
- Try to attempt all of the question..No Negative Marks. At last 5 minute, answer all the questions.
Check Here: In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
CTS technical interview questions:
Tips: The main thing here is the communication skill and basic knowledge of your academic subjects.
- Prepare basics of subjects like – OS, DBMS, C ,C++ ,Java and prepare your Resume & Project well.
- List only those technologies in your resume that you actually know very well! Keep your Resume as SIMPLE as possible.
- Why Cognizant?
- How many interview have you faced till now?
- Why you were rejected during previous interview?
- Tell me about yourself. (Don’t stop till HR says stop, it may continue up to 10 minute)
- 5 Strengths of yours, weakness, goals
- Choose your words cautiously while answering each and every question because whatever you say, they will try to maneuver you
- Be self-assured and try to be fluent. Express your thoughts undoubtedly
- Don’t say inappropriate or unjustified details.
- Back yourself up with the example if possible
- If HR listen question carefully. Answer in a confident way.
Dear aspirants keep connected with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates on CTS Interview Questions. Subscribe our free mail service which is absolutely free for getting up to date info.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Cognizant Recruitment||Cognizant Placement Papers|
|11 Common Interview Mistakes||Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts|
|Never Say These Things in Interview||Phone Interview Question And Answers|
|Why Should We Hire You||Latest Private Jobs|