Current Affairs June 2018
Current Affair is compulsory section of any competitive examination. Current Affairs June contains all topics ranging from business, sports, money, politics, education, employment, crime, and ethics so on.
GK Current Affairs June will help the applicants for any competitive exam and increases your General Knowledge (GK) of events which are going to be happened in month of June 2018. मंथली करंट अफेयर्स covers all topics which will come in upcoming examination.
Current Affairs June PDF Download!!!
Update yourself with latest quiz questions related to Bank, Government, IT and other current actions that are occurring around the world. You can also get the online Current Affairs June PDF in Hindi and English through this page.
https://recruitmentinboxx.com/looking-for-lesbian-friend/ June will also help the applicants to qualify the competitive exam easily. More information regarding Current Affairs June 2018 is given below provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a look for Current Affairs June in English!!!
Current Affairs June
Current Affairs Latest Highlights:
- Government launches India’s first ever guidelines for Adventure Tourism
- Mission Raftar: Ministry of Railways organizes one day workshop to raise speed of trains
- IRTC Next Generation e-Ticketing System: Ministry of Railways launches new user interface
- PRAAPTI App and Web portal launched to bring transparency in electricity payments to Generators.
- India, World Bank ink $21.7 million loan agreement for Rajasthan’s Public Financial Management Project.
- Management of Widows Home: Ministry of WCD signs MoU with UP Government.
- Tata Trusts signs MoU with Government to provide development support in Naxal-hit districts.
- Eastern Peripheral Expressway: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates India’s first smart and green highway.
- IMD to team up with BSNL for sending extreme weather warnings
- Patratu Super Thermal Power Project: PM Narendra Modi lays foundation stone in Jharkhand.
Also Check Previous Month Current Updates: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/single-at-30-female/
Current Affairs Online Quiz
Question 1: The Punjab government has decided to extend the free dengue tests for how many health centers?
Question 2: Who has been honoured with the 26th P C Chandra Puraskaar 2018?
- Mithun Chakravarti
- Sonu Nigam
- Sharmila Tagore
- Asha Bhosle
Question 3: Which city hosted the 2018 International Buddhist Conference?
Get Here, Updated: GK Current Affairs
Question 4: National Highways Authority of India has entered into a pact with ________ for road projects under highway monetisation drive.
- Morgan Stanley
- World Bank
Question 5: Odisha Skills 2018 was organished by __________.
- National Skill Development Corporation
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Industrial training institute
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Question 6: Kavinder Gupta was appointed as the Deputy- CM of this state.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
Question 7: Which railway station ranks to be 3rd in country to have airport-like facilities?
Check Also: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Question 8: Who clinched the 2018 Barcelona Open tennis tournament?
- Dominic Thiem
- Rafael Nadal
- Kei Nishikori
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
Question 9: Which state to promote cultural tourism at Darjeeling hills?
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
Question 10: Who won a silver medal in the sabre event of the Tournoi World Cup Satellite Fencing Championship in Reykjavik, Iceland?
- A. Bhavani Devi
- Valentina Vezzali
- Margherita Granbassi
- Giovanna Trillini
Question 11: Which Indian player won maiden title on Tennis Challenger Circuit recently?
- Jeevan Nedunchezhiyan
- Saketh Myneni
- Sumit Nagal
- Prajnesh Gunneswaran
Get Here Month Wise: Pratiyogita Darpan Online
Question 12: The PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) signed a MoU with this to facilitate interaction and cooperation between the two organisations to promote wellness, spiritual and cultural tourism in the Krishna Circuit.
- Hoseiry Associations
- IT & Services Associations
- Women Entrepreneurs Promotion Association
- Indian Yoga Association
Question 13: What is the position of India in the fastest growing country in the world for air passenger traffic?
Question 14: Who has become the principal director general of the Press Information Bureau (PIB)?
- Nikunj Srivastav
- Sitanshu Kar
- Varsha Suri
- Devesh Chaturvedi
Question 15: The theme of 2018 International Labour Day is
- Create peace, solidarity and decent work
- Celebrating the International Labour Movement
- Uniting Workers for Social and Economic Advancement
- Create peace, solidarity and decent work
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Question 16: The 9th India Japan Energy Dialogue 2018 was held in __________.
- New Delhi
Question 17: What is the name of the world’s oldest known spider that has died at the age of 43 in Australia?
- Number 16
- Number 13
Question 18: Which state government will start a month-long initiative from May 1, 2018 to increase its water conservation capacity?
Also Read Here: Banking Current Affairs
Question 19: Which two personalities have been recommended for the prestigious Col. CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement award by the BCCI?
- Ankit Bawne and Gundappa Viswanath
- Nari contractor and Sudeep Tyagi
- Jaya Sharma and Anjum Chopra
- Anshuman Gaekwad, Pankaj Roy
Question 20: The 2019 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas will be held in which city?
- New Delhi
Press Here To Download Current Affairs June 2018 PDF
Aspirants are suggested to stay with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for latest updaytes regarding Current Affairs June 2018. You can also bookmark our web portal (by pressing Ctrl+D) for quick access for Current Affairs June in Hindi. You can also follow us through Facebook and Google+ for Current Affairs June Download PDF.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section