Current Affairs October 2018
Current Affairs October 2018 is not only important for the individual who are preparing for entrance/competitive/recruitment examination but Latest GK Quiz is also important for school going children or home based people.
By downloading the PDF of Current Affairs Question/Answers you will be able to get the knowledge of news and events happening all over the world. You can also prepare for the exam easily with the help of Current Affairs October 2018 PDF.
Latest GK Current Affairs October 2018
Reading newspaper on daily basis is not possible for the school going or job oriented people. So in that case to assist you daily we update this page with the latest Current Affairs. You just need to be stay connected with this web page.
People, if you are looking for further Current Affairs October 2018, then you can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Current Affairs October
- Aadhaar Verdict: Supreme Court upholds constitutional validity of Aadhaar Act
- Supreme Court allows live streaming of court proceedings
- Sabarimala temple verdict: Supreme Court allows entry of women of all ages
- US, Morocco launch GCTF Terrorist Travel Initiative to curb terrorist travel
- Husband is not the master of wife, says SC while striking down 158-year-old adultery law
- PM Modi, Cochin International Airport honoured with UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018
- Second Anniversary of Surgical Strike was celebrated as ParakramParv
- Model Code will come into force on premature dissolution of state assembly: EC
- Ayodhya land dispute: SC declines to revisit its 1994 judgment and refer it to larger bench
- PM Modi inaugurates Sikkim’s first-ever airport
- National Sports Awards 2018 announced; MirabaiChanu, ViratKohli to get Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna
- Ibrahim Mohamed Solih wins Maldives Presidential Election 2018
- Political candidates cannot be disqualified on basis of criminal charges: Supreme Court
- Supreme Court constitutes committee to look into jail reforms
- PM Modi launches PradhanMantri Jan ArogyaYojana
- President Ram NathKovind signs Ordinance banning Instant Triple Talaq practice
- AtalBimitVyaktiKalyanYojna launched for unemployed insured persons
- Two Koreas sign agreement on denuclearisation of Korean Peninsula
- Government proposes merger of Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
Press Here To Download Current Affairs October 2018 PDF
Question 1: Which state topped the ‘Ease of Living Index’ rankings launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
- Andhra Pradesh
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Question 2: The Supreme Court has constituted a committee to look into jail reforms. The committee will be headed by who among the following retired SC judges?
- Prafulla Chandra Pant
- Ranjana P. Desai
- Amitava Roy
Question 3: The Haryana government has decided to institute an award after which Indian-origin astronaut?
- Sunita Williams
- Rakesh Sharma
- Ravish Malhotra
Also Check Out September Month Highlights: Current Affairs September
Question 4: Which movie has been chosen as the India’s official entry to Oscars 2019?
- Village Rockstars
Question 5: Which country will host the first-ever General Assembly of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
Question 6: Which Indian was awarded with the UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018?
- Aamir Khan
- Arun Jaitley
Check Also: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Question 7: Which state to create Wifi zone in all 6,078 Gram Panchayats?
- Tamil Nadu
Question 8: The Supreme Court on September 26, 2018 upheld most of the provisions of the Aadhaar Act by 4:1 Majority. Which judge ruled against the constitutional validity of the Aadhaar?
- Justice DY Chandrachud
- Justice AM Khanwilkar
- Justice AK Sikri
- Justice Ashok Bhushan
Question 9: Which day is celebrated across the country on September 14 every year ?
- Hindi Day
- National Youth Day
- National Handlooms Day
- National Teachers Day
Get Here Month Wise: Pratiyogita Darpan Online
Question 10: Which lone judge among the five-judge constitution bench gave a dissenting opinion in the SC’s 4: 1 majority verdict allowing women’s entry in Kerala’s Sabarimala temple?
- DY Chandrachud
- Ashok Bhushan
To Get Latest Updates Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
We hope that you are satisfied with Current Affairs October 2018 provided on this page. If you have any query or doubts related to current affairs 2018 pdf, then you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Top 100 Career Options||GK Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology Current Affairs||Railway Current Affairs|
|Sports Current Affairs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Political Current Affairs||Banking Current Affairs|