IIIT Hyderabad has released DASA Admission Notice! Those completed 12th class or equivalent may apply for admission in B.Tech(Four/Five Year Single Degree Programmes) by submitting DASA Application Form prior last date.
DASA Admission Last Date:
Online application portal opens on 02-03-2019. Keen applicants may refer all guidelines carefully prior submission of (Direct Admissions for Students Abroad) Form. Also, online form is accepted till 25-04-2019.
DASA Admission Dates 2019:
|Online application portal opens on||02-03-2019|
|Online application portal closes on||25-04-2019|
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Criteria:
Admissions through DASA will be through the SAT and SAT Subject Scores.The primary ranking criterion is the total marks obtained in 3 SAT Subject tests: Maths level 2, Physics, and Chemistry.
For getting more details about DASA Admission 2019-2020 in B.Tech courses, go through this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DASA Admission 2019
Four Year Single Degree Programmes
- (CSE) B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- (ECE) B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and Engineering
Five year dual degree programmes
- (CSD) B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research
- (ECD) B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research
- (CLD) B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research
- (CND) B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research
- (BSD) B.Tech in Civil Engineering and Master of Science in Building Sciences and Engineering by Research
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
Sanctioned Number of Seats:
- Computer Science Programs (CSE and CSD): 25
- Electronics and Communications Programs (ECE and ECD): 10
- Other Programmes (CND/CLD): 5
DASA Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have qualified 12th class or equivalent by May 2019 or earlier. Aspirants should have scored at least 60% marks (or 6.0 grade on 10 point scale) in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 1070 (out of a maximum of 1600) in SAT, and also a minimum aggregate score of 2000 (out of a maximum of 2400) in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level 2. Both scores are mandatory.
Other Eligibility Norms:
Both SAT and SAT Subject Test scores are mandatory for application; the essay part of SAT is not required.
The test scores should be reported directly to IIIT-H by the college board before the last date of submission of form.
What is a Procedure for IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2019?
Admissions through DASA 2019 will be done on the basis of the SAT and SAT Subject Scores. The primary ranking criterion is the total marks acquired in 3 SAT Subject test namely; Maths level 2, Physics, and Chemistry.
The applicants will be ranked on the basis of this total marks first. However, if any issue occurs like total marks tie, the below listed marks will be used to resolve the condition.
- Maths level 2 (SAT Subject)
- Physics (SAT Subject)
- Chemistry (SAT Subject)
- Total SAT score
- Evidence based Reading and writing (SAT)
- Maths (SAT)
Students tied even after implementing the above process, will be interviewed in person or over Skype to break the tie.
DASA Admission 2019 Fees structure:
A sum of INR 6000 is to be paid by the applicant through online mode, while submitting the online application form.
- Tuition fee: USD 12,000 for the academic year 2019-20.
- Hostel and Mess fees extra; these charges will be on par with the other students at the institute.
Payment of Initial Fee:
Aspirants who have been allotted a seat should confirm the acceptance of the seat by paying the tuition fee for one semester, on or before the acceptance dates which will be announced with the seat allotment.
The first semester tuition fee of USD 6,000 or equivalent in INR (will be specified on website later) should be paid online through the payment portal.
How to Fill DASA Admission Form 2019-20?
- Visit official website of the organization that is www.iiit.ac.in
- Hit on “Admissions” tab from mid of page.
- Now, tap on ‘Undergraduate Admission’ link.
- You will be navigated to new window, hit on ‘Direct Admissions for Students Abroad (DASA) [More information]’ link.
- DASA Admission Notification 2019 will be visible.
- After knowing eligibility, download DASA Registration Form 2019.
- Login with User Id & password.
- After that, get DASA Application Form 2019.
- Fill IIIT Hyderabad DASA application form 2019 with all the details that are asked in it.
- Upload the documents/ certificates which are required.
- Recheck the application form and press on “submit” tab.
- Make payment of application fee through proper channel.
- At last, take a print out of the IIIT Hyderabad Direct Admission of Students Abroad application 2019 form for future use.
DASA Merit List 2019
The authorities will prepare a merit list for DASA Admission 2019 on the basis of application received. A separate merit list will be prepared for each course. The candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam and the preference filled by the candidates. Only those contenders will get their name in the merit list who have submitted their SAT or GRE/GMAT score in time for DASA Admission 2019
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
DASA Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates whose name is in the merit list will be called for the DASA counselling and seat allotment process. The counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling will be done in various rounds according to the availability of seats for DASA Admission 2019. Candidates will get their seat allotted on the basis of SAT for UG courses and GRE/GMAT for PG courses. Seats will be allotted as per candidate’s choice of institute at the time of filling application form.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
DASA Admission 2019
For DASA admission, candidates have to download the provisional admission letter and report to the allotted institute for final admission. Without the letter candidate will not get seat in the institute. At the time of DASA Admission 2019, candidates have to carry their original documents for verification. After verification, candidates have to submit the course fee to final their admission in the institute.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
UG Admissions 2019
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Hyderabad – 500 032
Phone: +91 (40) 6653 1250, +91 (40) 6653 1337
Fax No: +91 (40) 6653 1413
Email: [email protected]
Coordinator DASA 2019
DASA office, Administrative Block
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, 440010
Fax: +91712-2223969, +91712-2223230
Email: [email protected]
Candidates can get more detail about DASA Admission 2019- 2020 through above placed official link which is given by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com For attaining latest updates you can use our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query regarding DASA Admission 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Distance Engineering Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Engineering Entrance Exam Notification|
|Scholarship in India||NIRF India Ranking|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|