DAVV CET Counselling
Candidates, who want to access Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore to get admission in their desired courses, must know about DAVV CET Counselling. Aspirants participating in DAVV CET Exam can check DAVV CET Counselling important dates and other relevant details from here.
After successful completion of written examination, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore will conduct counselling procedure to allot seat to the appliers. Along with DAVV CET Counselling 2018 Schedule, we have also described how to check DAVV CET Registration Status just for our readers’ convenience.
For complete details about Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore Counselling 2018, registration status and counselling process, go through the underneath section of this web page, made by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DAVV CET Counselling
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore Counselling 2018
- First of all, candidates are required to check their rank.
- Candidates must bring original and photocopy of all testimonials on scheduled date and time of counselling.
- Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, have to submit requisite fee for counseling process (if required) and must report on specified date.
- Candidates must bring counseling letter with them otherwise, you will not allow to attend counseling session. Call letter contains important information like list of documents required, name, venue, date and time, Date of Birth and Candidate’s Roll Number
To Get All India Counselling Schedule: Hit Here
DAV CET Indore Counselling Procedure 2018:
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore counseling involves the following procedure:
- Document verification
- Counselling registration form
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
DAVV CET Counselling 2018: Documents Needed To Verify:
Candidates have to produce all below mentioned documents, at the time of Counseling.
- 3 passport size Photographs
- Hall ticket of entrance test
- CET Result
- Original and self attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination for verification
- Original and self attested photocopy of Proof of Age
- Transfer and Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Original and self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidates.
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidates
- Original and self attested photocopy of J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate
- Original and self attested photocopy of M.P. Domicile Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable), etc
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
DAVV CET Registration Form:
- For the registration in counselling, candidates are required to log in to their account by entering their DAVV CET Roll no, Date of Birth and Mobile No.
- Now, you need to provide “Bank Reference Number” in the form after making payment of the fees.
- After that, you need to fill details such as personal, academic, address, mobile No and Email address in the empty spaces
- Then choose a password for further refrence.
- For this, candidates need to log in to their account by entering their course, CET Roll No and password
- After that, fill the choices as per your desired courses
- You are advised to fill the maximum number of options to make sure that you’ll get your desired seat.
- It is to be noted that, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore hasn’t imposed any restriction on the number of options that can be filled by a candidate.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Seat Allotment System:
- Candidates have to log in to check their DAVV CET Seat Allotment.
- Seats allocation system will be based on merit list, category for candidates as well as availability of seats.
- Must take print out of Allotment Letter.
- Appliers have to pay required counseling fee
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment seat must lock their allotment for confirmation of their admission.
DAVV CET Counselling Schedule (Tentative):
|Counselling Registration Starts||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Provisional Selection List||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Final Selection List||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Document Verification||Mid week of Jul 2018 – Group C|
Mid week of Jul 2018 – Group D
Note: Candidates, you can check other details regarding this notification, through the above provided link. Dear candidates, when Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya issue any notice regarding DAVV CET Counselling 2018 we will update this page with all latest updates.
So, you are advised to keep in touch with us through this page or you can also bookmark this page, using control+D. To obtain all latest information about Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test, you can subscribe on our free email service. You can also follow on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|DAVV CET Syllabus||DAVV CET Application Form|
|DAVV CET Admit Card||Scholarship in India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|