ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research is going to release latest Notice regarding walk-in interview for the posts of JRF/SRF/YP-II. Interested candidates for DCFR Recruitment 2019 must go through all the eligibility conditions and other important instructions here on this page.
Eligible and skilled contenders are invited to apply through DCFR Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Jobs and have to attend walk-in-interview as per schedule. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in DCFR walk-in interview who satisfies all the eligibility parameters.
Attend Walk-Ins For DCFR Job Openings 2019
Candidates who find themselves eligible for DCFR Junior Research Fellow Jobs have to reach the specified venue along with all original documents/certificates. Before attending the walk-in interview, candidates can easily download the prescribed application form either from the official website or through the direct links indicated below.
To grab rest details about DCFR Recruitment 2019 or to get steps to apply for DCFR jobs candidates are suggested to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DCFR vacancy details:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Young Professionals
- For Senior Research Fellow posts, Candidates must have done master’s degree in relevant subjects with relevant working experience.
- For Junior Research Fellow/Young Professional posts, he/she must have attained post qualification from recognized board/university.
Find More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
The maximum age limit for candidates applying against DCFR notification should be as stated below:
- For men: 35 years
- For women: 40 years
- Age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the government norms.
- Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which is to be held on various dates.
- The final selection will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the norms.
From Here: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Shortlisted candidates will be offered initial pay scale of Rs.28000/- plus HRA plus other incentives admissible under government rules.
How to apply for DCFR Recruitment 2019?
Candidates applying for Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research recruitment have to go through certain steps given below:
- Firstly candidates need to go through the official website of the DCFR that is res.in
- On the home page of the website, you need to move toward the recruitment section given on the right side of the page.
- After that you need to hit on suitable link regarding DCFR Recruitment 2019 for Walk-in interview process for the above said posts.
- Now on next page of the site a detailed PDF regarding DCFR Recruitment 2019 will be appeared on your screen.
- Read the advertisement carefully and Fill the application form carefully.
- Now attach all required documents like qualification certificates, bio-data, passport size photographs etc. with application form.
- At last, you are required to report along with all documents on the specified date, time and venue.
Date of DCFR walk-in interview: Updating Soon
For more information about DCFR Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to go through the website regularly. To get other updates related to your careers, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|